Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

NonPareil

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I do them heavy as if I'm doin a clean. feelsgoodman

The power of kettlebells breh. I got like ten dudes at my gym doing that shyt after they were lookin at me like I was retarded doing swings and clean and presses.

Today was weird as hell. I was at the gym while the buckeyes game was on. The whole entire place stopped working out and watched the last 30 seconds and OT of the game and went crazy when they won

semtex

:)
Daps
im paranoid i might hit my dikk when i do them :to:
impossible for that to happen unless god hates you.
The power of kettlebells breh. I got like ten dudes at my gym doing that shyt after they were lookin at me like I was retarded doing swings and clean and presses.

Today was weird as hell. I was at the gym while the buckeyes game was on. The whole entire place stopped working out and watched the last 30 seconds and OT of the game and went crazy when they won
i don't use kettlebells cause they're too expensive. I just use a 105 or 125 pound dumbbell and launch that bytch as high as possible :noah:

I can feel part of me being like :whoa: mentally but the other part is like :birdman: And after I'm done...:dead: :whew:

vidyagamer

Rookie
Daps

Trying Hex bar DL's for the first time since I hurt my lower back, have reinstated the fact that I shouldn't be doing deads.

This being injured shyt has me frustrated as fukk.

:sadcam:

Asdfhhklpiyrewss

All Star
Daps
didn't know where to put this and didn't wanna start a new thread

so Im tryna gain weight, like 20-30 pounds. I'm eating a lot and exercising, and gained 3 pounds so far. Should I take any weight gainers? Or creatine?

NonPareil

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Did squats and deads in the gym today and when I get home my girl asks me to help her move some furniture. I really looked at her with the :damn:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits

Trying Hex bar DL's for the first time since I hurt my lower back, have reinstated the fact that I shouldn't be doing deads.

This being injured shyt has me frustrated as fukk.

:sadcam:

my a$$hole is hurting from deep squats...im straining something :snoop:

what are these injuries you people speak of.......

& :wtf: @ bold

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
I got hit by a car earlier in the year brah. my body's on some :usure: status if I try and lift anything heavier than like 30 lbs lol.

:why::why:

Didn't you say you got hit by a car on :hamster: too?

:damn:@ getting hit by a car twice
y1LVg.gif