Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
3 times? My bike would be
bike-in-trash-can-246x300.jpg

vidyagamer

Rookie
Daps
I've been tempted many times to hit those spandex-shorts fukkers. :mjpls:

Oh how easy it is to talk shyt over the fukking internet.

You have any idea how terrifying it is to be hit with 2000lbs of fukking steel while just tryna do your own thang and get where we need to go?

You seem to forget cyclists are just PEOPLE.

In short, go fukk yourself.

Don't they have bike trails where you live? :what:
Uh. yeah but they aren't magic.... they don't go damned everywhere...

vidyagamer

Rookie
Daps
Ride them back and forth, the alternative seems to involve you getting hit by cars :whoa:

LOL I don't drive dude, I don't bike for exercise (Although that too) I bike.... to GET places.

Biking back and forth on trails would defeat the purpose.....

shyt we're all gonna die someday, it's not a big deal if my time happens to come while I'm doing something I love.

Plus three times in Ikd I'll say like 19 years of riding a bike?

*shrug* could be worse man... could be worse.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
LOL I don't drive dude, I don't bike for exercise (Although that too) I bike.... to GET places.

shyt we're all gonna die someday, it's not a big deal if my time happens to come while I'm doing something I love.

I didn't know you actually rode a bike as main form of transportation :manny:

However, you might want to consider getting a car, bikes ain't a good look :laugh: Yeah we all die someday but your tombstone might read "Here lies Vidyagamer, she died doing what she loves, hit by a car for the 9th time on her bike"

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits

Interesting, that's actually pretty good, I've contemplated doing this. Vidyagamer, is probably very fit. Heck I'd pig out at Mcdonalds all day if my main source of transportation was biking. Real talk, I've been doing a lot more jogging and walking lately too(not because of gas prices). Cars are bad news for the environment, plus you miss out on a lot of cool things in life when you're in a car. One of the main reasons people in American are drastically overweight is because they lack the capacity to do mundane task such as walking down the block to the store or walking in general.

I'd drop another +rep if I could.....

Might come up on a bike soon :win:

However, you might want to consider getting a car, bikes ain't a good look :laugh: Yeah we all die someday but your tombstone might read "Here lies Vidyagamer, she died doing what she loves, hit by a car for the 9th time on her bike"
:manny: It is what it is. sounds like the best way to go out.

I'd choose to go out someway similar to this though
Five 'jealous' wives rape Nigerian man to death - Indian Express

:scheme: :whistle::ahh:

HoustonHeat

In and out
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I try to bring my own meals to work and use our gym in the morning/during lunch hour. We work extremely long hours during peak periods and it is stressful, so I have to fit in what I can. I'm usually pretty private about it, I don't talk about it or leave my containers/gym bag out. I have never commented on others' weight or lifestyle choices, or even mine.

But some of these people go out of their way to be extremely NOSY and judgmental. Some are even resentful. I now get daily comments:

"Let me smell what you brought today"- she also took the opportunity to open one of my containers one day cause she was curious.

"I can't afford to eat healthy"- but orders a $9 fast food lunch with soda every day. I didn't even ask him about his food options, dude was extra defensive once he saw my food out of the microwave.

"Why don't you come to Mcdonalds with us and order a salad?"

"I don't want to lose weight, if I get under 200 lbs, my booty disappears and my husband likes my booty"- said woman who is belly heavy with a nassatall frame. I didn't even ask her about weight loss.

"I can't work out, it only makes me bigger. It will make you bigger too, you should stop"

"I heard you lost weight using the hcg drops, can you give me some?" I never used hcg, folks have a hard time believing I just ate healthy and worked out.

I usually nod and smile, and hope that ends the convo but the gossiping never stops.

Daps
Reppin
The Last of the Outlaws
I try to bring my own meals to work and use our gym in the morning/during lunch hour. We work extremely long hours during peak periods and it is stressful, so I have to fit in what I can. I'm usually pretty private about it, I don't talk about it or leave my containers/gym bag out. I have never commented on others' weight or lifestyle choices, or even mine.

But some of these people go out of their way to be extremely NOSY and judgmental. Some are even resentful. I now get daily comments:

"Let me smell what you brought today"- she also took the opportunity to open one of my containers one day cause she was curious.

"I can't afford to eat healthy"- but orders a $9 fast food lunch with soda every day. I didn't even ask him about his food options, dude was extra defensive once he saw my food out of the microwave.

"Why don't you come to Mcdonalds with us and order a salad?"

"I don't want to lose weight, if I get under 200 lbs, my booty disappears and my husband likes my booty"- said woman who is belly heavy with a nassatall frame. I didn't even ask her about weight loss.

"I can't work out, it only makes me bigger. It will make you bigger too, you should stop"

"I heard you lost weight using the hcg drops, can you give me some?" I never used hcg, folks have a hard time believing I just ate healthy and worked out.

I usually nod and smile, and hope that ends the convo but the gossiping never stops.

I always hit folks with

"you're gonna spend that money, either on healthy food choices or treatment from lack there of"

when they get going on the "eating healthy is expensive" talk.

Seeing someone make conscious effort to better themselves usually brings out resentment from those who refuse to put forth the effort. It sucks but you just can't let folks get to you

-P-

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk

It depends on where she's riding. People say the same shyt about motorcycles, but I don't think about that shyt when I'm riding. I just try and say safe and enjoy myself. The opinions of people w/no experience in something is only so valuable.

That said, if you get hit by a car like 8 times on a bike.... :skip: knock on wood, I've only been down on a road bike like 2 times, both of which were entirely my fault and avoidable... been down on the motorcycle twice, again both my fault and avoidable. If you're riding in places where cars are doing 2-4x your speed and not expecting to see you, you might be putting yourself at needless risk.

Still though, I enjoy the bike more than driving (or even the motorcycle sometimes) in the city. Don't knock it till you try it.....

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ

Oh how easy it is to talk shyt over the fukking internet.

You have any idea how terrifying it is to be hit with 2000lbs of fukking steel while just tryna do your own thang and get where we need to go?

You seem to forget cyclists are just PEOPLE.

In short, go fukk yourself.

Uh. yeah but they aren't magic.... they don't go damned everywhere...

fukk you also, no hidden white font. :pacspit: Most of the time those pricks seems to think they are above the street laws and forget cars are on the street. GTFOH going 8mph in the middle of the street...then a nikka had to press them brakes to avoid killing a cyclist. :aicmon:

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
There will always be resentful nikkas when you workout. My manager at work always thinks I'm flexing...he workouts also. :mjpls:I told the nikka I can't help that the Large shirt is fits snugly. :wow: When I go out with friends...one of my homeboys asking why I'm trying to make everybody look bad rocking a v-neck or a fitted shirt. :pachaha: