Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

semtex

:)
Daps
There will always be resentful nikkas when you workout. My manager at work always thinks I'm flexing...he workouts also. :mjpls:I told the nikka I can't help that the Large shirt is fits snugly. :wow: When I go out with friends...one of my homeboys asking why I'm trying to make everybody look bad rocking a v-neck or a fitted shirt. :pachaha:
:youngsabo:

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
I know I said I'm going to go with mostly body weight training, but I decided I'd try German Volume training this week and next week before I make the switch.

First couple of days I was on it that I was burning.:bryan:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Really good workout, just got home about 20 mins ago, will be sticking with Nazi Volume training for the recommended 4-6 weeks. I thought it was easy at first, by the 7th set on bench though my body was like ":mjpls: what we doin bruh?". Moved onto OHP and that is where the wheels damn near fell off, arms were shaking and triceps were on absolute fire by the 4th set, dropped the weight and finished it but didn't quite expect that. Did some dips and tricep pulldowns to finish it off, but wow what a great routine, I do not recommend it for new gym goers though.

Haven't had a workout that good in months.

sknk80

Rookie
Daps
same here man.

finally managed to kick the DOMS with my legs, no more walking around sore as fukk for 5 days :mindblown:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
One of the gym girls hooked it up with oly wrap for my knee. :wow: Felt amazing, I didn't try to max or anything but I felt very comfortable squatting and deading. I feel like wearing this shyt during the day. :noah:

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
Really good workout, just got home about 20 mins ago, will be sticking with Nazi Volume training for the recommended 4-6 weeks. I thought it was easy at first, by the 7th set on bench though my body was like ":mjpls: what we doin bruh?". Moved onto OHP and that is where the wheels damn near fell off, arms were shaking and triceps were on absolute fire by the 4th set, dropped the weight and finished it but didn't quite expect that. Did some dips and tricep pulldowns to finish it off, but wow what a great routine, I do not recommend it for new gym goers though.

Haven't had a workout that good in months.

I did it when I was 20lbs. lighter and for about 6 weeks...it had me the most toned I have ever been. The only reason I got off b/c I wanted bulk.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Today was one of the few days where I walked in the gym, looked at the weights and said to myself:

5d2q89.gif

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
picking at my callouses last night before dl'ing this morning was a bad choice

:ohlawd:

sknk80

Rookie
Daps
question for those have done/are doing GVT, are you really only lifting 3 days a week like they recommend?