Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
Just had shoulder surgery yesterday.

They repaired a SLAP tear that took up 1/4th of the joint, tightened up the anterior portion due to excessive laxity, and did the standard subacromial decompression to avoid future impingements.

I feel like a dumb ass trynna do some shyt with my left hand. Even holding a fork is a takes concentration :laugh:

These percs tho :ohlawd:

Anyway, the road to 4-6month recovery begins. Imma need @MMSex to hold it down for the light skin brothas til I'm back on my feet :salute:
Easy speedy recovery breh :salute:

Last edited by a moderator:

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps
:damn: What happened???

Basically i separated my shoulder in HS, so its always been aggy. I started going hard and it got all inflamed and my clavicle raised even higher.

Doc told me to put it in a sling and lay off the weights for a little. I've taken double the time suggested off and it still moves around, and I get a little pain with pressing motions.

I'm gonna try a brace and see if working out with that helps, because I still play fb/bb and it feels fine doing all of hat.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
:ohhh:

*reaches 180lbs of lean mass*
:win:
Didn't think it was possible to reach this physique sohh soon.
20f6zr6.jpg

:lawd: Life's Good :win:

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
like on god you got a big ass fist dog :heh: i looked at that and instantly thought of battletoads

lookin good tho, good size and proportions all around

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Yeah bro, that's why I like full body workouts, my lower body is fairly proportionate too.

Honestly I've been hitting the gym 2-3 times a week, max, which is my favorite part.

Jogging is underrated though, I feel like that's a full body workout within itself

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
Like I was saying short nikkas be looking thick and right at 170/180lbs. nh

Nice proportions...anyone ever told you @Serious that you look like Michael Crabtree?

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Like I was saying short nikkas be looking thick and right at 170/180lbs. nh

Nice proportions...anyone ever told you @Serious that you look like Michael Crabtree?

Why try and throw salt on him? Everything is relative, someone shorter still has to work hard and lift weights that are the same relative to their mass.

It's not like dude is 5"6 or anything, he's probably average height :manny: