Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

Troublesome

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Started using the trap bar for deadlifts today. Easier to grip, less stress on the lower back... I should've made the switch a long time ago.

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
I haven't did squats in a while (about a week and half). The last I did was 225lbs. working on my form...I did 265x5x5 today and on the last rep on my last set my legs gave out on me. :wow: Good thing I had the safety racks up and a stool underneath me.

I had to wiggle out underneath it and let the bar roll down my back.:snoop:

What's the safest way to bail out when no one is around to spot you? :leostare:

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Just had shoulder surgery yesterday.

They repaired a SLAP tear that took up 1/4th of the joint, tightened up the anterior portion due to excessive laxity, and did the standard subacromial decompression to avoid future impingements.

I feel like a dumb ass trynna do some shyt with my left hand. Even holding a fork is a takes concentration :laugh:

These percs tho :ohlawd:

Anyway, the road to 4-6month recovery begins. Imma need @MMSex to hold it down for the light skin brothas til I'm back on my feet :salute:

Last edited by a moderator:

semtex

:)
Daps
speakin of injuries my wrist is healin way quicker than expected. This visit to snap city is shorter than i thought it'd be :leon:

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
My shoulder is all fukked up brehs...I think I"m done forever :to:

:damn: What happened???

They repaired a SLAP tear that took up 1/4th of the joint, tightened up the anterior portion due to excessive laxity, and did the standard subacromial decompression to avoid future impingements.

I feel like a dumb ass trynna do some shyt with my left hand. Even holding a fork is a takes concentration :laugh:

Anyway, the road to 4-6month recovery begins. Imma need @MMSex to hold it down for the light skin brothas til I'm back on my feet :salute:

:to:

semtex

:)
Daps
heavy single-arm dumbbell swings make me feel linebacker status :whoo: I think I'm in love. I treat the lift like more of a snatch though rather than using momentum.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal

*Imagines what a 100% healthy Spliff will look like* :wow:

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL

:sadbron:

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
I'm going to get my right shoulder checked out...think I might need surgery also. :sadcam: