Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn
more effective brehs

late night or morning workouts?

Depends on you; are you a morning person or an evening person? I have never been a morning person, so the few times I was able to force myself to get out the bed at 5 in the morning, I had horrible workouts. Now, I go to the gym once in the afternoon around two, then again in the evening with my son around 9:30. Much better for me.

semtex

:)
Daps
Does that shyt help with grip? They look so thin like some latex or something. :what:

I need to get some new glove....women don't like the callous hands on the cooch. :bryan:
of course it helps with grip :heh: it's for wide receivers to increase their chance of holding on to a caught pass. u musta never felt the palm of a WR glove.

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
of course it helps with grip :heh: it's for wide receivers to increase their chance of holding on to a caught pass. u musta never felt the palm of a WR glove.

I'm heading towards a sporting goods store tomorrow.:snoop:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Anyone have one of these?

p6846920reg.jpg

Found one on Craigslist for 80 bucks, considering it.

vidyagamer

Rookie
Daps
Haven't been to the gym in 4 months due to injury from a car accident. Lost all my muscle and back to pre-workout form:no: going to go back tonight, then back again in the morning. Trying to get to 185 for christmas time
be prepared for unbearable doms tomorrow lol. I took two months off, same reason.... I wanted to DIE the next few days LOL

shyt was worse than the doms i got when i first started lifting lol :sad:

more effective brehs

late night or morning workouts?

Late night for me. I go at like 2-4 am. shyts beautiful, gyms always empty, nobody bothers me, nobodys on what i need.
:ahh:

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn
Late night for me. I go at like 2-4 am. shyts beautiful, gyms always empty, nobody bothers me, nobodys on what i need.
:ahh:

I need a 24 hour gym that's close by like that. There's an Anytime Fitness by me, but it's real small. Only one power rack, couple benches for bench press. I could go there at midnight during the week and all the compound lifting stuff would be occupied. I'd go back to Lifetime :ahh: :ahh: if it wasn't so far away (20 minutes)