Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

Gifted one

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Haven't been to the gym in 4 months due to injury from a car accident. Lost all my muscle and back to pre-workout form:no: going to go back tonight, then back again in the morning. Trying to get to 185 for christmas time

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Haven't been to the gym in 4 months due to injury from a car accident. Lost all my muscle and back to pre-workout form:no: going to go back tonight, then back again in the morning. Trying to get to 185 for christmas time
:sadcam:

Speedy recovery bruh

God damn you might have to start back from SS

Gifted one

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
:sadcam:

Speedy recovery bruh

God damn you might have to start back from SS

:sadbron: it's going to be tough, but I consumed a lot of protein today, got my protein shake, and supplements, going to publix tomorrow morning after the gym to buy lots of chicken, steak, lamb, pasta, and potatoes. It's going to be a long process to get back to my old form, but Rome wasn't built in a day

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
:sadbron: it's going to be tough, but I consumed a lot of protein today, got my protein shake, and supplements, going to publix tomorrow morning after the gym to buy lots of chicken, steak, lamb, pasta, and potatoes. It's going to be a long process to get back to my old form, but Rome wasn't built in a day

best of luck bro:win:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal

:myman:

more effective brehs

late night or morning workouts?

Depends breh my friend swears by them but every time I've tried morning workouts I've had bad workouts.

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps

Depends breh my friend swears by them but every time I've tried morning workouts I've had bad workouts.

I prefer mornings because that's when I have the most energy. If I work during the day so if I don't get a good workout in the morning, I'm not working out. If anything, I might do some Yoga. :ehh:

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps

best of luck breh :myman:

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
I've been gone for a while due to back spasms but I'm back on my grizzly.

33zabk3.gif