Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

sknk80

Rookie
Daps
decided to throw some RDL's in with my heavy squat day and my back is feeling :sadbron: now

dont know how those doing phat can dl and squat on the same day, shyt is definitely not for me

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
wrist tendonitis, he said i could do whatever i want as long as i had the brace on for six weeks but i dont think that lifting is helping at all even with a brace on. gon actually just try and rest it completely for a few weeks and just do some cardio

:sadbron:

i sprained my wrist on the heavy bag last month...haven't hit it since...im in the same boat as you...just focusing on keeping my cardio up and doing light lifting until its fully healed...hopefully i can box again by the end of the month

TrapHouse Rock

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i sprained my wrist on the heavy bag last month...haven't hit it since...im in the same boat as you...just focusing on keeping my cardio up and doing light lifting until its fully healed...hopefully i can box again by the end of the month

:salute: good luck, hopefully we can get back to it soon. when you do some light lifting, do you just do low weights on whatever muscle groups you want or do you avoid workouts that exacerbate the wrists at all? (like some chest and tri workouts worsen)

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
:salute: good luck, hopefully we can get back to it soon. when you do some light lifting, do you just do low weights on whatever muscle groups you want or do you avoid workouts that exacerbate the wrists at all? (like some chest and tri workouts worsen)

low weight for certain exercises and some exercises i avoid completely..shyt kills me..like for instance regular bicep curls i do 70 each arm regularly...my wrist can only tolerate 35 :to:...terrible...but i learned a hard expensive lesson with not taking it eaze when you get an injury....ill be back at it soon enough:myman:

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Calauses were killing my grip today.

Bulgarian Split Squats today, word to @semtex

Last edited by a moderator:

semtex

:)
Daps
DB rowed 196lbs for 3 reps today :bryan: form needs work, I think I was so shocked that I did it that it effected my form :ohhh:

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
DB rowed 196lbs for 3 reps today :bryan: form needs work, I think I was so shocked that I did it that it effected my form :ohhh:

:salute: this dude's grip (n/h). btwn these rows #s and your dl #s you must be squeezing the fukk outta them bars/dbs.