Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Looks like my left knee can only take 35 minutes of running before the pain starts :why:

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
Looks like my left knee can only take 35 minutes of running before the pain starts :why:

capping it there wouldn't be a bad thing. 35 mins is a nice run. at your current pace that is 4+ miles, no? that's a pretty good distance/time, especially when done a few times a week. running is very rough on the body (knees, back, ankles, feet etc.). most people are not built for that type of abuse to their joints.

mix that running w the proper weight training.... :jawalrus:

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
capping it there wouldn't be a bad thing. 35 mins is a nice run. at your current pace that is 4+ miles, no? that's a pretty good distance/time, especially when done a few times a week. running is very rough on the body (knees, back, ankles, feet etc.). most people are not built for that type of abuse to their joints.

mix that running w the proper weight training.... :jawalrus:

Yep 35 would put me in that range. I was trying to do 5 miles twice a week on non-lift days but this morning proved it wasn't going to work. I haven't run since last Friday so no amount of rest is going to do it. I have moved to lifting 4 days :lolbron:

Try sprinting on grass 50m or 100m, in 20 minutes you'll get a more intense workout than jogging for an hour could ever give you.

I might try that for Friday. It's a about a 1.5 to the park near my house where I will have some green space. That 1.5 won't tax my knees and I will be warmed up.

JBone4eva

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Finally got back into skipping rope sunday, was fine for my workout monday, then out of nowhere I've apparently sprained something in my left foot out of nowhere :why: Thought it was just the requisite muscle soreness in my left (weaker) foot I get whenever I begin jumping rope, but its a bit swollen now and hurts like hell when I put pressure on it :damn:

shyt sucks brehs.

Tres Leches

Empire Business
Daps
brehs last two times I did hack squats I've been getting knee pain...I've done this exercise regularly before without any pain so its kind of strange...any advice?

semtex

:)
Daps
brehs last two times I did hack squats I've been getting knee pain...I've done this exercise regularly before without any pain so its kind of strange...any advice?
my advice, do one of the many squat variations that are better than hack squats :scusthov:

semtex

:)
Daps
fatkidfromhook.gif

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
I did shoulders today...I decided to practice on my pull-up for for tomorrow's back workout. Half way in I heard a crack in my back...:huhldup: