Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn
Came off a 26 hour fast like :smugdraper: Ya man did squats this afternoon on an empty stomach and felt wonderful. I'm thinking I might be on this 21/3 fasting for awhile.

Thinking I might have to find a sub for squats; my neck is all kinds of :damn:, probably from bar placement, and my lower back is starting to scream at me... But real talk, I love the feeling my whole body has after five hard sets. Took me about 5 minutes between sets; only was able to do squats, bench and dips in a little over an hour.

Daps
Reppin
The Last of the Outlaws
Had an near out of body experience today. Joined the 405 deadlift club finally. Went to lift and got near the top of the lift and that last bit of umph was needed, now I'm not a grunter or a yeller so I hear someone let out this animalistic sounding roar and felt like "damn homie" :merchant:

I then realize as I locked out to complete the dead that it was me yelling. Creepy ass shyt man.

-P-

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
I tried dips with the weighted belt for the first time. :whew: Did some flat, incline and some flys and decided why not...tried with 25lbs. reluctantly and it wasn't shyt. Bumped it up to 45lbs. and :whew: nuts hurt after that shyt though. :pacspit:

Funny how nikkas look and compliment like you just turned Super Saiyan after some weighted dips, but deadlifts and squats...nothing. :troll:

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Came off a 26 hour fast like :smugdraper: Ya man did squats this afternoon on an empty stomach and felt wonderful. I'm thinking I might be on this 21/3 fasting for awhile.

Thinking I might have to find a sub for squats; my neck is all kinds of :damn:, probably from bar placement, and my lower back is starting to scream at me... But real talk, I love the feeling my whole body has after five hard sets. Took me about 5 minutes between sets; only was able to do squats, bench and dips in a little over an hour.
Leg press bruh... you only get one back :damn:

semtex

:)
Daps
Pull/Chin ups > Every other exercise for getting that V-shape, my lats have exploded because of me focusing on them more now.
yeah I'm pretty sure that's why my dumbbell row numbers are freakishly high. :whew: thank you based iron gym

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
yeah I'm pretty sure that's why my dumbbell row numbers are freakishly high. :whew: thank you based iron gym

I would bullshyt around with them, never really focused on sets would bang out like 10 before I left the gym. Now, I'm doing sets, and my lats are growing rapidly, faster than they ever did with deadlifts, rows etc.

semtex

Daps
I would bullshyt around with them, never really focused on sets would bang out like 10 before I left the gym. Now, I'm doing sets, and my lats are growing rapidly, faster than they ever did with deadlifts, rows etc.
I would do sets at random during the summer cause a nikka was bored as fukk.

sknk80

Rookie
Daps
ive got an unopened container of superpump 250 that my buddy who works at a supplement store gave to me for free like 2 years ago. anyone in here ever fukk with it? ive heard it gives you the shyts like no ones business, but is a decent pre workout supp otherwise

semtex

Daps
I swear if you have ONE heavy dumbbell at home you won't have to hit the gym again.