Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
anyone ever dealt with a bout of costochondritis?

my chiropractor has helped me a bit but shyt has me feeling :to::sadbron::sadcam:

reading up on other bodybuilders who have/had have this and their stories are goddamn demoralizing...

fukk this shyt, i'm done with dips forever once i recover from this.

I used to have pain in my collarbone and chest from bodyweight dips...and in my tendons in my forearms from too much arm exercise...I couldn't even bicep curl 20lbs. without pain. Rest a good 2 or 3 weeks and the pain is no longer there. :leostare:

Shuteye

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Netherlands
i like working out in the winter/autumn a lot better then the summer actually, the warm weather just makes me a little slow and lazy

DredScott

Take these jewelz...
Daps
I used to have pain in my collarbone and chest from bodyweight dips...and in my tendons in my forearms from too much arm exercise...I couldn't even bicep curl 20lbs. without pain. Rest a good 2 or 3 weeks and the pain is no longer there. :leostare:

did you do any lifting for legs and/or cardio or just take time off completely?

i been dealing with this for a couple weeks, haven't done chest since and haven't done any lifting since last wednesday.

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
did you do any lifting for legs and/or cardio or just take time off completely?

i been dealing with this for a couple weeks, haven't done chest since and haven't done any lifting since last wednesday.

Legs and compound if I even did upper body...:manny:

ryda518

Randy Orton=Legend Killer
Daps
Reppin
bx all day
man fukk my coworkers for coming to work sick and infecting me before my 2 days off

today was suppose to be chest and tris:noah:

slept for 14 hrs and I still feel like crap :sitdown:

i'm off thursday so i'll make up for it

NonPareil

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There are few ways better to have a cheat day than by putting Five Guys inside of you

:shaq:

semtex

:)
Daps
I be goin ham on deadstop rows (dumbbell). back is thicker than cold peanut butter :wow: