Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
just paid another 80 dollars for my gym membership which i spent more than 150 bucks for in the calendar year...its that time once again...time to fill out the form to get my 150 dollar BCBS wellness benefit check:steviej:...free money for being a gym rat..god bless my health insurance

semtex

:)
Daps
My brehs, take up boxing, even if it's just to hit the bag. Since I started my traps, shoulders and back have become a lot more defined, I've even taken to shadow boxing at home now. Just look at boxers and their shoulders, realize they rarely do any heavy lifting.
that's why i was tryna tell brehs a while back :damn: Thiago Alves told me straight up his traps and shoulders came from lots of punching

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
that's why i was tryna tell brehs a while back :damn: Thiago Alves told me straight up his traps and shoulders came from lots of punching

Fam, my traps are on fire right now, I did around 30 minutes of heavy bag work, and 20 mins of shadowboxing when I got home. These dudes do barely any weight lifting and they are built, and have a lot more functional strength.

My shoulders + traps are killing me :ahh:

semtex

:)
Daps
Fam, my traps are on fire right now, I did around 30 minutes of heavy bag work, and 20 mins of shadowboxing when I got home. These dudes do barely any weight lifting and they are built, and have a lot more functional strength.

My shoulders + traps are killing me :ahh:
sq1frm.png

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
My brehs, take up boxing, even if it's just to hit the bag. Since I started my traps, shoulders and back have become a lot more defined, I've even taken to shadow boxing at home now. Just look at boxers and their shoulders, realize they rarely do any heavy lifting.

ive been doing this...reintroduced this 6 years ago back in my routine...i hit hard as shyt..its wonderful making a big ass heavy bag thats hard like concrete fold right in the middle from your punches:smugfavre:

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
300 Workout:
25 Windshield Wipers
25 Box Jumps
30 Dumb Bell Clean and Press (15 per arm)
25 Push ups
10 pull-ups

Concurrently and timed :wow: and I did terrible

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics

Took your advice and hit the bag today. I did 5 minute intervals and 1 minute of rest.

:krs: shoulders feel like mush.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2