Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

ineedsleep212

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
This is gonna sound stupid, but simply focusing on whatever muscles you are working out on really makes a difference. I've done dumbbell chest presses for 2 weeks and I didn't feel like I was really using my chest as much as I should while doing the exercise. Actually trying to use my chest to complete the motion and feeling my chest muscles do the real work made me feel like :ahh:.

I'll actually make gains now :obama:.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Note:

Do not listen to Ross- Hold Me back while lifting unless you are bout that life:wow::ohlawd:

was bumping that friday at the gym....i had an out of this world pump after i finished lifting...:lift:

played that song over and over on repeat...

thats my work out song pimp :youngsabo:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is gonna sound stupid, but simply focusing on whatever muscles you are working out on really makes a difference. I've done dumbbell chest presses for 2 weeks and I didn't feel like I was really using my chest as much as I should while doing the exercise. Actually trying to use my chest to complete the motion and feeling my chest muscles do the real work made me feel like :ahh:.

I'll actually make gains now :obama:.

i just started this too...watching old arnold videos and kai greene talk about this...has me a believer now

NonPareil

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn... me and my girl went to a fondue place tonight. Four courses ruined any semblance of a diet I had going. UGH. Need to hit the weights hard tomorrow after dat 'itis has run its course

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
I haven't been able to exercise as much lately. Working on home renovation project and watching the Olympics. I gained weight too because of nighttime snacking.
I'll be working out harder for the next couple of months.