Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
I hear chicks who are fit are more freaky cause of their hormone levels. Joe Rogan dated a bodybuilder chick and she sucked her period blood off his dikk.
:merchant:

I have heard saliva contains testosterone, which is why people get slobbery when kissing
Sohh cats really bench 5 sets of 21, i've never even seen someone do 21's on the bench

Hodgetwins dont do 5 sets, but they def get up there, I remember them saying they do maybe 3 sets of 20x225

Not a bad idea, why risk your joints... 225 is a lot of weight. Just hope nikkas is rowin that much too, :dead: @ dudes benching 275 for reps, then jumping on cable rows and doing like 135 nikka you crazy. Back and chest lookin like Master Blaster and shyt.

Benny P

Registered Rican
Daps
VJ Day in Rhode Island hated on me. I went to the gym early before law school orientation and they are closed. :sadcam: Now I gotta wait til 1pm.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Does interval training/running impact resting heart rate? I was checking my rate yesterday and damn near had a :ooh: moment

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ADD its prob the combo of the weight you lost and the big increase in your cardio activity

Plus you might just have more cardio capacity. I am in better cardio shape than wifey, but she needs less breaths to swip a lap than me for example. I think she just has bigger/better lungs than me, you might too compared to average

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
@CTK

That kind of why I quit stating whoring it. When you get into the 4 plate range(DL or Squat), that sh*t is no joke, any slight deflect of form, can have some serious repercussions.

Which is why i usually cost around the 3 plate range now. It's not to heavy, not too light. If I was some 6'4 225lb Safety, I'd be repping 4 plates in everything like nothing.....

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

semtex

:)
Daps
I've been reading these articles

T NATION | Muscle-Specific Hypertrophy: Chest, Triceps, and Shoulders

T NATION | Muscle Specific Hypertrophy: Biceps, Back, and Lower Body

Dude says the lower back responds best to higher rep ranges (and thus lower weight)... I think my back is good, might just do a 1RM and then some low weight high rep sets w/a focus on form. I think my form on a lot of shyt is off right now.
Get some strong resistance bands and do pullthroughs. You will be wrecking ur wife's back in ways u didn't know possible :youngsabo:

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
I've been reading these articles

T NATION | Muscle-Specific Hypertrophy: Chest, Triceps, and Shoulders

T NATION | Muscle Specific Hypertrophy: Biceps, Back, and Lower Body

Dude says the lower back responds best to higher rep ranges (and thus lower weight)... I think my back is good, might just do a 1RM and then some low weight high rep sets w/a focus on form. I think my form on a lot of shyt is off right now.

its a good resource

but its from my understanding the way the brain sends messages during various lifts, that Squats and Deads really shouldnt leave the 1-8 rep range due to functional issues(at any weight at that)