Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
do you have to lift super heavy in order to bulk. i wanna bulk starting next month but i workout solo and dont have a spot. i aint tryin to be :dead: on the bench. i wanna live!!! :to:

Use dumbbells or ask for a spotter...don't run from that weight. :mjpls:

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
do you have to lift super heavy in order to bulk. i wanna bulk starting next month but i workout solo and dont have a spot. i aint tryin to be :dead: on the bench. i wanna live!!! :to:

super heavy is relative :manny: the idea regardless of goal(cutting or bulk)

is to always have some sort of regimented progressive load, add weight, or add reps

but always be increasing on a set interval(every WO, every week, every month etc)

LastKING_BLU

last king killing ****
Daps
Reppin
westside
Brehs after 2 days of bein on the road if eaten like shyt :snoop: burgers, a shake some blue bell ice cream, soda smh. still got till thursday smh

I did bring my runnin shoes so hopefully the hotel has a gym cuz runnin out in 100+ degree weather gets thrown in the bushes. I'm not tryin to run into some confederates neck of the woods either

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
this week of deloading was nice as fukk.

gotta get back in tmrw.

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
Youre gonna fukk around and clean when you meant to deadlift

:lolbron:

nah i'm feeling much better than i thought i would. i was expecting to gorge and get all lazy and shyt but my diet and sleep were pretty much in check all week. looking forward to jumping back in.

JBone4eva

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I'm still sore two days after lifting a specific body area :to:

I get the same, I've always gotten muscle soreness after every workout, which makes me think I dont exercise often enough. I'm not sure if its normal. :merchant:

NonPareil

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
These kettlebell workouts have been killin a breh. 30 minutes with a 35 pounder leaves me feelin like a broke down bytch for two days :laugh: