Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Why mother fukkers think they can just take a weight off your rack without asking :birdman:

Breh that shyt is borderline disrespectful. I be seeing cats eyeballing my weights in the mirror and turn around like
Dramatic-chipmunk.gif

On another note I'm discovering the joys of the jump rope. I do 5 3 minute rounds and be ready to :dead: but afterwards I feel :stylin:

LastKING_BLU

last king killing ****
Daps
Reppin
westside
Gunna be in Louisiana for a week for a fam reunion and fish fry. :snoop: I need to do some push ups sit ups or something cuz I just started to het into the swing of things at the gym smh

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Gunna be in Louisiana for a week for a fam reunion and fish fry. :snoop: I need to do some push ups sit ups or something cuz I just started to het into the swing of things at the gym smh

:why: man that trip to Louisiana can easily make you put on 5+ lbs. :birdman:

You know can't go down there and :eat: small portion sizes or salads, people will look at you like :stopitslime::piss::birdman:

GL breh :shaq:
:rip:

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
best advice is to drink as much water as possible while youre down there

its the best way to keep yourself from overeating

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
if its not water it probably has cals in it :ooh:

No, I don't drink anything but water. A few ounces of coconut water after a hour plus workout and that's rare. I just haven't been drinking enough water period.