Ran into a classmate I haven’t seen since high school………..

Harry Sax

Formally mr 321
Daps
So the bucs have this promo with kanes furniture store where they give out free Busch gardens tickets when they score 21 or more, win or lose

So I pull up with my girl and son and we get our tickets…as I’m walking in I hear this voice say “I’m taking my lunch”

It was her…she is historically fine..been fine since middle school, all thru out high school and was a virgin…I think one of my ex homies got that v card in high school

Well I’ve recently been searching social medias for her because for some reason she’s been on my mind heavy…literally no trace of this girl

And I see her…of course am we speak for a few min, she gave me a hug and did one of dem touchy feely rubs on my arm…nikkas I started sweating in the middle of the store

I wanted to drop my problemsome ass bytch on the spot and run with this girl str8 to a wedding chapel to elope

she looks exactly the same, healthy, got all her teeths, and dat ass was sittin bike there :wow:

I don’t know what to do brehs..I’m bout to send dat hoe some flowers

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
So the bucs have this promo with kanes furniture store where they give out free Busch gardens tickets when they score 21 or more, win or lose

So I pull up with my girl and son and we get our tickets…as I’m walking in I hear this voice say “I’m taking my lunch”

It was her…she is historically fine..been fine since middle school, all thru out high school and was a virgin…I think one of my ex homies got that v card in high school

Well I’ve recently been searching social medias for her because for some reason she’s been on my mind heavy…literally no trace of this girl

And I see her…of course am we speak for a few min, she gave me a hug and did one of dem touchy feely rubs on my arm…nikkas I started sweating in the middle of the store

I wanted to drop my problemsome ass bytch on the spot and run with this girl str8 to a wedding chapel to elope

she looks exactly the same, healthy, got all her teeths, and dat ass was sittin bike there :wow:

I don’t know what to do brehs..I’m bout to send dat hoe some flowers
Tell your dikk to chill the fukk out and keep it pushing. Don't create problems for yourself.

Nabs

Superstar
Daps
What about your son? How does your son fit into your fantasy?
revEvvO.gif

SunnyD

All Star
Daps
Ran into my 10th grade boyfriend .. not to long ago. When I last seen him he was tall (6’7) slender build and handsome. I almost didn’t recognize him. He had 3 kids with him and put on about 150 pounds. We both stared for a few. shyt was wild. Said hello, small talked, and said our goodbyes. I said all that to say .. you know the younger her. That grown ass woman might be a grown ass headache. So chill. Also said all that because I can’t believe my ex now looks like the michelin man wtf.

Harry Sax

Formally mr 321
Daps
Ran into my 10th grade boyfriend .. not to long ago. When I last seen him he was tall (6’7) slender build and handsome. I almost didn’t recognize him. He had 3 kids with him and put on about 150 pounds. We both stared for a few. shyt was wild. Said hello, small talked, and said our goodbyes. I said all that to say .. you know the younger her. That grown ass woman might be a grown ass headache. So chill. Also said all that because I can’t believe my ex now looks like the michelin man wtf.
My girl is a fukkin headache right now..we were up at 5am arguing because she randomly woke up…and I was up all night off weed listening to music…and when she got up I was finna go to sleep…and she was with her bullshyt