Ran into a classmate I haven’t seen since high school………..

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
lmao you negged me but its alright

hit me back later
You must change the reputation of 25 users before you can influence the reputation of the username Paper Boi again.

:mjcry:

fukk my bad brah i got u twice

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
La hoes busted

And San Fran is the original homo capital of the world Craig
You are surprised to see a woman without missing teeth… then turn around and call LA hoes busted!?!?!? nikka does your baby mom have all her teef?

LA is the nations Mecca of dimes. Any top notch chick born in any city aspires to dip out to LA. You don’t even make sense.

San Fran being a gay capital…. Ok. Don’t know what to say about that.
:yeshrug:
I’m from the birthplace of the black panther movement. What happens across the bridge isn’t any of my business.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
you should have gripped that ass and tongue,d
her down in front of your chick.
you would have been the damn man
and your son would have yelled out.
My dad is the mutha fukk mane ya'll.
what did you do???........fukk this thread you coward!
qfrshiJ.gif

will one of you nikkas ever make Piss proud???
OEEwBpr.gif

UKVu0t8.gif

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
My girl is a fukkin headache right now..we were up at 5am arguing because she randomly woke up…and I was up all night off weed listening to music…and when she got up I was finna go to sleep…and she was with her bullshyt
Breh… you let your woman wake up and son you like that?

:mjlol:

Man please. If my woman thought about playing with me like that it’d be STFU bytch and I’m back to what I’m doing but with an annoying twist added to it just to make the point I’m not taking orders.

You’re miserable because you fantasize about shyt and your reality is being a push over for a woman you don’t want. Man up. You only live once, so who are you living for?

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Daps
Thought this was gonna be about a breh :francis:

I was gonna suggest you beat his ass no matter what you said... Harness the stress you're feeling right now to rock the next classmate's jaw

:lawd:

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
So the bucs have this promo with kanes furniture store where they give out free Busch gardens tickets when they score 21 or more, win or lose

So I pull up with my girl and son and we get our tickets…as I’m walking in I hear this voice say “I’m taking my lunch”

It was her…she is historically fine..been fine since middle school, all thru out high school and was a virgin…I think one of my ex homies got that v card in high school

Well I’ve recently been searching social medias for her because for some reason she’s been on my mind heavy…literally no trace of this girl

And I see her…of course am we speak for a few min, she gave me a hug and did one of dem touchy feely rubs on my arm…nikkas I started sweating in the middle of the store

I wanted to drop my problemsome ass bytch on the spot and run with this girl str8 to a wedding chapel to elope

she looks exactly the same, healthy, got all her teeths, and dat ass was sittin bike there :wow:

I don’t know what to do brehs..I’m bout to send dat hoe some flowers

What kinda “alllllllll this loooooove is waiting for youuu
full
type shyt is this

170925103306419382.jpg

Last edited: