Ran into a classmate I haven’t seen since high school………..

SunnyD

All Star
Daps
My girl is a fukkin headache right now..we were up at 5am arguing because she randomly woke up…and I was up all night off weed listening to music…and when she got up I was finna go to sleep…and she was with her bullshyt
Maybe you chose wrong and now have to deal with said choice. I don’t believe in the devil you know being better then the one you don’t .. blah blah .. but what’s good to you isn’t always good for you. Don’t play yourself.

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
Then she gettin fukked and :camby:

my-man-denzel.gif

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
So the bucs have this promo with kanes furniture store where they give out free Busch gardens tickets when they score 21 or more, win or lose

So I pull up with my girl and son and we get our tickets…as I’m walking in I hear this voice say “I’m taking my lunch”

It was her…she is historically fine..been fine since middle school, all thru out high school and was a virgin…I think one of my ex homies got that v card in high school

Well I’ve recently been searching social medias for her because for some reason she’s been on my mind heavy…literally no trace of this girl

And I see her…of course am we speak for a few min, she gave me a hug and did one of dem touchy feely rubs on my armnikkas I started sweating in the middle of the store

I wanted to drop my problemsome ass bytch on the spot and run with this girl str8 to a wedding chapel to elope

she looks exactly the same, healthy, got all her teeths, and dat ass was sittin bike there :wow:

I don’t know what to do brehs..I’m bout to send dat hoe some flowers
Brehs getting lit off arm rubs while having low blood sugar. Damn. :wow:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
dear diary ass mf

Damm did i pos or neg u?

I was so zoned out laughing

I cant remember if i did a +10 or - 5