GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Played this for the first time in 4 months,
I still got it :banderas:
Handing out work every match
I don't understand why they took smokes away from ash tho, used to throws smokes and rush in OBJ and kill everyone just off sound like I was daredevil :demonic:
They took smokes away from Ash and Thermite
:mjcry:

All for the sake of balancing out Glaz... Ubi said too many regularly picked Operators had smokes, so they switched Thermite and Ash's out with Jackal and Fuze

XII

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Which is stupid because Thermite basically has nothing now

His guns trash and now his kit trash too

Man only exists to make holes now

Last edited:

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
They took smokes away from Ash and Thermite
:mjcry:

All for the sake of balancing out Glaz... Ubi said too many regularly picked Operators had smokes, so they switched Thermite and Ash's out with Jackal and Fuze
OK makes sense somewhat, that was one big thing I liked about her,they need to add hit detection to the stuns tho, cuz it's always a gamble to go in after you throw one and then die and see the Kill Cam and see it didn't do shyt :mjlol:

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:laff:q:laff::laff:
I can feel your anger through my phone screen when you lost the round and said you were off after :russ:
Go walk through 3 sets of barb, strafe to cover from the gunshots coming from the Mira Mirror, then sit and contest the objective for literally 1:39... and 2 dudes don't even get in on the action all that time

:dwillhuh:

Who ARE these nikkas?

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
Go walk through 3 sets of barb, strafe to cover from the gunshots coming from the Mira Mirror, then sit and contest the objective for literally 1:39... and 2 dudes don't even get in on the action all that time

:dwillhuh:

Who ARE these nikkas?
Didn't u post a clip of the same shyt in the same OBJ before?:russ: