Rainbow Six: Siege (Official Thread)

GoldenGlove

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜ถ๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Just watched... Were you trolling with setting the turret right there to kick the round off?
:mjlol:

GoldenGlove

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜ถ๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

I swear this is the story of damn near every match I play in this game with randoms. You calmly suggest a plan of action before the round starts, people agree on it, then the round starts, and they don't follow suit

:what:

3 people talking about pushing Strip Club, yet I'm the only one that does it. People just love making this game harder than it has to be and muhfukkas that play this shyt are some of the hardest headed individuals I've ever played any videogame with.

GoldenGlove

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜ถ๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Highlights from a 17-4 match I pulled out of my ass last night
:whew:

I fukked them dudes up

Bathing Ape

BAPE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
JPN
They taking maps outta the game? :mindblown: Ubisoft is the worst, I swear. The one game I thought they would leave alone but nah.. this my last Ubisoft game

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
Bought the season 2 pass, I feel fukkin duped

Ubirape taking no losses:wow:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
They taking maps outta the game? :mindblown: Ubisoft is the worst, I swear. The one game I thought they would leave alone but nah.. this my last Ubisoft game

They are falling too much into e leagues and foisting that on to the casual community. I Don't mind tho because of how shytty the servers have been ill gladly switch to casual. They better remove team kill

GoldenGlove

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜ถ๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Just let us vote on the maps before the match stats and problem solved.

:manny:

I doubt this solution lasts long

GoldenGlove

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜ถ๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

They are falling too much into e leagues and foisting that on to the casual community. I Don't mind tho because of how shytty the servers have been ill gladly switch to casual. They better remove team kill
The maps that they are taking out of Ranked are AIDS for the most part. The only thing that sucks is not having the new map in the pool.

I've never heard anybody in the game queue excited when Favela, Yacht, House, Bartlett or Kanal pops up.

Bartlett and Kanal are tolerable, but those 1st 3 are horrible, especially for Bomb.

Last edited: