Rainbow Six: Siege (Official Thread)

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
Xbox coli community fukkin sucks :mjlol: I hope y'all PS Nerds come over to the green side when Scorpio drops because at 26 I can count on one hand how many real life friends I have that game habitually, and out of those none of them play anything other than 2K/Madden

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Why he do that?
He's a bytch :dame:

I was watching his stream and he's literally cursing out his teammates and I'm like, "why yal letting this nikka talk to yal like that". He telling his chat to respect the community and I was like :wtf:... you hear how you talking to your viewers that you squad up with breh?.... Perm banned me for that

So I sent him a message on Twitch and Xbox Live like, "Stop acting like a lil bytch, you too old for that" and he reported me on both platforms

:dead:

I try to rock with black streamers, but this nikka is a sensitive a$$hole

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
Any Xbox players heard of this dude da precha 904? Dude streams on Twitch.

Dude perm-banned me from his chat and reported me on Twitch and Xbox Live yesterday
:mjlol:

@Cocaine Biceps

You heard of this clown?
Man fukk that hoe,he did the same to me awhile back :russ:
He was playing with followers and talking shyt yet he was doing ass and I called him out on it and he banned me and his fan Boys started attacking me in chat

1970s HeRon Flow

Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
He's a bytch :dame:

I was watching his stream and he's literally cursing out his teammates and I'm like, "why yal letting this nikka talk to yal like that". He telling his chat to respect the community and I was like :wtf:... you hear how you talking to your viewers that you squad up with breh?.... Perm banned me for that

So I sent him a message on Twitch and Xbox Live like, "Stop acting like a lil bytch, you too old for that" and he reported me on both platforms

:dead:

I try to rock with black streamers, but this nikka is a sensitive a$$hole
Yoooooo :deadmanny: I just saw this,yeah same shyt with me, same with this other R6 black streamer called Danks Uncle,but dank Is even worse and with shyttier skills,n he came from Ps4 too

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
People who play this game are racist as fukk and all the operatives are cacs. Can't play this shyt with randoms on PS4 anymore. Anybody play on PS4?

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Yoooooo :deadmanny: I just saw this,yeah same shyt with me, same with this other R6 black streamer called Danks Uncle,but dank Is even worse and with shyttier skills,n he came from Ps4 too
Yea, Dank used to come into Overall's and Nesse's streams and beg for attention and for them to host him. Never watched his stream though...

The main guys I used to catch during work hours don't play as much as they used to cause they got new gigs and they switched to PC so their following dropped off.

Only guy that still going strong on PS4 is Legitness aka PoC, he basically breathes this shyt

:heh:

1970s HeRon Flow

Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
Yea, Dank used to come into Overall's and Nesse's streams and beg for attention and for them to host him. Never watched his stream though...

The main guys I used to catch during work hours don't play as much as they used to cause they got new gigs and they switched to PC so their following dropped off.

Only guy that still going strong on PS4 is Legitness aka PoC, he basically breathes this shyt

:heh:
I had @LinusCaldwell squad up with him on stream one time, dude is trash,then I played with him on a smurf account and carried him on two maps n he didn't do shyt, I thought at first he was just doing bad cuz he had to carry strangers on ranked,but nah, we got into it on stream when he banned me, I even brought it up to him and he was like "nah that never happend"then he banned me :francis:

LinusCaldwell

From The Eastside with Love
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I had @LinusCaldwell squad up with him on stream one time, dude is trash,then I played with him on a smurf account and carried him on two maps n he didn't do shyt, I thought at first he was just doing bad cuz he had to carry strangers on ranked,but nah, we got into it on stream when he banned me, I even brought it up to him and he was like "nah that never happend"then he banned me :francis:
Yeah @Cocaine Biceps had me play with dank. He was :trash: disrespectful to his viewers and people he played with. I remember he was getting carried by some other guys and he was whining when he would die and they just got fed up and was like :ufdup: you don't even put in work in the streets get off our team. :dead: they made him get off the team we were all playing on cause he was saying he played in gb but wasn't putting in any work just cry.

Then that preacher dude Cocaine had me watch him and he just talks to smack to everyone and think his entitled. They both are pretty unbearable to watch and think they untitled. It's one thing if you in the streets putting in work... but Ima strongly say they :trash:

With that being said Cocaine is homies with both them nikkas in real life cause idk how he found them losers on twitch :heh:

oO J Smooth Oo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Uk
game looks dope, but seeing as i have never played it i can see me having my ass handed to me especially as this came out in 2015.:mjcry:

1970s HeRon Flow

Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
Played this for the first time in 4 months,
I still got it :banderas:
Handing out work every match
I don't understand why they took smokes away from ash tho, used to throws smokes and rush in OBJ and kill everyone just off sound like I was daredevil :demonic: