Rainbow Six: Siege (Official Thread)

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
:beli:

So apparently the DLC is delayed to August and they are doing some shyt called operation health AKA fix shyt that should have already been addressed. Also no Polish season/map they are splitting the ops between Hong Kong and South Korea. I could see a lot of people leaving because of this

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:beli:

So apparently the DLC is delayed to August and they are doing some shyt called operation health AKA fix shyt that should have already been addressed. Also no Polish season/map they are splitting the ops between Hong Kong and South Korea. I could see a lot of people leaving because of this
Yeah, the community is LIT today on this news.

The next season supposedly doesn't even have reinforcements which change up the ops and meta quite a bit. I'll still be playing because I like the game that much... hopefully they get matchmaking working and finding matches faster. It'll be hard for people to put the game down if they can find games like intended to. The matchmaking right now has been slow as fukk if you're not in a full squad.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, the community is LIT today on this news.

The next season supposedly doesn't even have reinforcements which change up the ops and meta quite a bit. I'll still be playing because I like the game that much... hopefully they get matchmaking working and finding matches faster. It'll be hard for people to put the game down if they can find games like intended to. The matchmaking right now has been slow as fukk if you're not in a full squad.

Yea I'm shocked they aren't at least doing the mid season reinforcement. August is a long time and by then the heavy hitters like Destiny 2 will drop

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
How you out video clips in your video
I'm assuming you meant cut out?

It's similar to the Share Factory software honestly. Just much more controls and it's quicker to use. You literally drag and drop the footage in, and just drag the clips together.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I'm assuming you meant cut out?

It's similar to the Share Factory software honestly. Just much more controls and it's quicker to use. You literally drag and drop the footage in, and just drag the clips together.
I meant put but I got it

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Any Xbox players heard of this dude da precha 904? Dude streams on Twitch.

Dude perm-banned me from his chat and reported me on Twitch and Xbox Live yesterday
:mjlol:

@Cocaine Biceps

You heard of this clown?