polo

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
aloha state
Not really.

Those maps are trash for the most part.
3 minutes is the standard for Ranked
Bomb is the best game mode. Hostage is trash, Secure is aight, but it's not as competitive as Bomb

I put it out there cause I can already see nikkas getting in the lobby and then settings being on some casual shyt playing casual game modes

It's not like I said turn off the points you get for downing people and assists etc.

I agree . we gonna run ranked settings tho. But let's run with 1 bomb and 1 secure . Just to switch it up. I'll ask the fellas on what they want for maps

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I agree . we gonna run ranked settings tho. But let's run with 1 bomb and 1 secure . Just to switch it up. I'll ask the fellas on what they want for maps
I mean, the matches going to be switched up anyway cause every map is a different beast, but whatever

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
Not really.

Those maps are trash for the most part.
3 minutes is the standard for Ranked
Bomb is the best game mode. Hostage is trash, Secure is aight, but it's not as competitive as Bomb

I put it out there cause I can already see nikkas getting in the lobby and then settings being on some casual shyt playing casual game modes

It's not like I said turn off the points you get for downing people and assists etc.
Fukk all that why you get to set all the rules...

@polo I'll take it from it from here

1 ranked match settings of each game mode

Hostage is not trash and neither is secure

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Fukk all that why you get to set all the rules...

@polo I'll take it from it from here

1 ranked match settings of each game mode

Hostage is not trash and neither is secure
...because I already know it's going to be a shyt show if I don't set the settings straight off jump.

You sound like a fukking noob asking to play a scrimmage match of Hostage on this game. nikkas talking about they waiting on me, I respond with simple clear rules and right on queue muhfukkas got an issue.

Bomb has been established as the most competitive mode on this game well over a year ago. It's the only mode played in Pro League for a reason. It takes the most strategy and teamwork. We all going to be playing with mics, so what the fukk is the problem?

Or are you just crying for the sake of crying?

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
...because I already know it's going to be a shyt show if I don't set the settings straight off jump.

You sound like a fukking noob asking to play a scrimmage match of Hostage on this game. nikkas talking about they waiting on me, I respond with simple clear rules and right on queue muhfukkas got an issue.

Bomb has been established as the most competitive mode on this game well over a year ago. It's the only mode played in Pro League for a reason. It takes the most strategy and teamwork. We all going to be playing with mics, so what the fukk is the problem?

So then...

Hostage and Secure should be a walk in the park for you...

You right we all got mics, Bomb may very well be the most competitive/ pro mode or whatever. Last i checked this was a scrimmage for bragging rights not some Elite Level Twitch championship.

Do you accept ?

polo

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
aloha state

Yo, don't listen to Sound. You and me will discuss this. You choose you're mode and map... and we do the same .. first to 3? Both sides happy, and we go ranked settings. This shyt shouldn't be this hard to negotiate, its fair

Last edited:

XII

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i8PAoNi.png

I was not ready :mjcry:

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Yesterday I Fuze'd a hostage :mjcry:

Twice :mjcry:

In the same match :mjcry:

This morning I scanned a heartbeat thru a wall, threw C4 at it and blew up myself and a teammate :gucci:

I'm a legit danger to myself and others :mjcry:
:laff:

:dead:

Yeah, the learning curve is serious in this joint, it'll take time because map knowledge goes a long way in this game and you being new to it means you not going to know shyt
:heh:

Hang in there, it's worth it.

Hrcules

ayyy
Daps
:laff:

:dead:

Yeah, the learning curve is serious in this joint, it'll take time because map knowledge goes a long way in this game and you being new to it means you not going to know shyt
:heh:

Hang in there, it's worth it.
Im surprised nikkas let him stay and play:russ: soon as i would of seen him fuze the hostage id vote to kick with the quicknesss:birdman::mjlol: