RAGING WILDFIRES BURN in North Bay Area :smh: DEVASTATING losses expected | 40 Confirmed Dead :sad:

Super Future Luther King Jr.

You Deserve It
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rose Town
got a bunch of fam in santa rosa. two my aunts and three of my cousins + their families all live out there. my aunts houses were safe and one of my cousins house is safe.

one for sure completely burned down and the other one we don't know because they ain't letting them back in the neighborhood to see the wreckage. from images i've seen though i doubt it's still standing.

also one of my aunts and two of my cousins work at the kaiser that had to be evacuated.

the rest of my family lives in vallejo... shyt would have been really bad if it hit there too. :picard:

Damn breh

:wow:

Dope to see people on this board who have people out in Rosa or are familiar with it. Sucks that we meet under such shytty circumstances. Shouts out to the 707 mane we gone be alright

:mjcry:

Edit** - damn yeah my boys wife works at Kaizer too and had to be evacuated out at work yesterday morning smh

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
so when/where exactly did the fire start and how wide has it spread since then???

The West Coast was already experiencing a severe fire season, and there are now at least 14 fires burning in eight Northern California counties. The causes of the fires, which started around 10 p.m. on Sunday, is still under investigation, but they are spreading due to a weather phenomenon known as “Diablo winds” after the Bay Area’s Mt. Diablo. As Quartz explains:

These winds are created because of high inland pressure, which pushes air down the sides of mountains. The winds warm up and dry out as they travel downward. Late Sunday night (Oct. 8), these winds reached hurricane levels, traveling at 70 mph (110 km/h).

im reading its up to 37 different fires now though instead of 14 from last night

Daps
Perfect time 2 be a construction worker.

Fuc them asians that lost out 2. Thats what yall get for invading africa like shyt sweet

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
1600x900

Before and after. This is just one sample, the amount actual damage is much more widespread than this.
la-coffey-park-before-20171009

la-coffey-park-after-20171009

:wow: