RAGING WILDFIRES BURN in North Bay Area :smh: DEVASTATING losses expected | 40 Confirmed Dead :sad:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
22366365_1067763266694402_6380631555520614325_n.jpg

new updated evacuation map for Solano county

im in the red squiggly lines... but they never said what the red means :damn:

what the fukk does the red mean :damn:

my dumbass forgot to add renters insurance :damn:

DQoae.gif

Daps

3 fault lines run through the bay area, 2 of them directly linked to each other, I read an article that basically stated that while a 4.1 is not serious, the connection of Calaveras and Hayward fault lines can cause a potentially devastating earthquake in the future ( next 30 years) but it's 2017 so

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
I'm going to make some money off this. I love California wine, and Napa is home to many of the premier wineries in Ca. I've got some of bottles I've been saving for years. I'm going to flip those for at least double what I paid because it's going to take years to get those wineries going again. I got bottles from 09-12 getting better every second.

Shout out to Tate Dog Winery. I hope French Laundry, CCI, and the other Alice Waters restaurant makes it through. Shout out to the working class folks who lost property. I hope they had insurance and they're healthy.

I feel kind of bad for the very wealthy people who live in the North Bay. A lot of property in that area has been family owned for hella long. Nobody deserves to lose everything their family worked for. Aint no coming back from that.

KingBeez

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
This was crazy. The night the fires happened, it smelled like smoke all the way in SF. I thought my place was on fire. I even had ash all in my bathroom because my window was wide open and it was windy.

I hope that everyone is safe, and to the people who are affected, remember that items can be replaced, but your life can’t be. Stay safe beloveds.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
11 confirmed dead now, they saying that number gonna increase :mjcry: over 100 missing people reports filed so far :mjcry:

if mods want to update the title :mjcry: @Brooklynzson @Barnett114 @Houston911

im still 1.8 miles from the evacuation line, refreshing the sheriff page every 5 minutes incase they update it to tell me to get the fukk out :mjcry:
God damn, why is it so hard for people to evacuate?

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
God damn, why is it so hard for people to evacuate?
Because the police are giving conflicting information.

Because theirs no real update you can get for accurate information. Its not like you get a text saying "the fire is 2 miles from you, leave now"

you are literally at the whim of twitter/facebook now as far as updates if your area needs to evacuate or not.

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
11 confirmed dead now, they saying that number gonna increase :mjcry: over 100 missing people reports filed so far :mjcry:

if mods want to update the title :mjcry: @Brooklynzson @Barnett114 @Houston911

im still 1.8 miles from the evacuation line, refreshing the sheriff page every 5 minutes incase they update it to tell me to get the fukk out :mjcry:
Breh, what are you waiting for?!

Get out!!!:damn:

Someone in this thread said that fire wiped out a whole neighborhood in 6 minutes. U don't wanna be on the run!