RAGING WILDFIRES BURN in North Bay Area :smh: DEVASTATING losses expected | 40 Confirmed Dead :sad:

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
11 confirmed dead now, they saying that number gonna increase :mjcry: over 100 missing people reports filed so far :mjcry:

if mods want to update the title :mjcry: @Brooklynzson @Barnett114 @Houston911

im still 1.8 miles from the evacuation line, refreshing the sheriff page every 5 minutes incase they update it to tell me to get the fukk out :mjcry:

Be safe bro

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
damn some of these pictures look like bombs went off and obliterated everything in the blast radius. fire is no joke. i hope you all you coli brehs and brehettes in the vicinity of these fires stay safe. your things can be replaced, your life can't.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
looking like hellfire

how does this spread at such a rapid rate, are there any preventative measures that can be taken? i'm ignorant as far as fighting fires go, but can they not stop em at all????

from what i understand these forests are supposed to have fires in order to burn away dead material therefore fertilizing the soil.
however, there are also trees that release seeds when exposed to the heat of flames from forest fires.

the way it worked before people started preventing forest fires was the way it is supposed to be.
small and frequent fires that burned away waste and promoted population growth by signaling for seeds to drop.

now when fires occur they get out of control because people have stopped them from occurring naturally and at a much smaller scale for so long.
when they start there is much more fuel than there should be.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps

This is a good graphic to show the magnitude of this. The smoke made it all the way to where I'm at in berkeley and oakland. Now look at the map and my relation to where it's actually happening. It was so thick this afternoon that buildings were almost not visible from just a couple hundred yards away when I was driving to work. Like I mentioned earlier, it was so bad today, it almost seemed as though it was us that was on fire.

rdYiPKsl.jpg

Last edited: