RAGING WILDFIRES BURN in North Bay Area :smh: DEVASTATING losses expected | 40 Confirmed Dead :sad:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Breh, what are you waiting for?!

Get out!!!:damn:

Someone in this thread said that fire wiped out a whole neighborhood in 6 minutes. U don't wanna be on the run!

think im good, looks like the fire is migrating towards lake Berryessa area (north of me)

I just gotta turn on my AC from time to time to get the smoke out my apartment since its making my eyes itch and the smell is :scust:

National Fire Situational Awareness

if you see these dots head towards solano community college :mjcry: but for now look like they traveling north

Last edited:

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
think im good, looks like the fire is migrating towards lake Berryessa area (north of me)

I just gotta turn on my AC from time to time to get the smoke out my apartment since its making my eyes itch and the smell is :scust:
:patrice: I recommend u get checked at the hospital or your primary doc since you've been inhaling them fumes.shyt is no joke.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
171010061803-30-california-wildfires-exlarge-169.jpg

171009122549-02-california-wildfires-1009-exlarge-169.jpg

171009122551-03-california-wildfires-1009-exlarge-169.jpg

Donalds 1st tweet of the day;

:snoop:

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think this literally happened over night. Waking up yesterday morning was the first i heard of it i believe, and some reports are saying that entire neighborhoods were leveled by it in less than ten minutes.
yeah all my family woke up very early monday morning and had to evacuate immediately.

they didn't even have time to grab important shyt. wind + fire ain't predictable like that which is why it's scary as fukk.

Nature's Fury

addicts of drugs not yet synthesized
Daps
so when/where exactly did the fire start and how wide has it spread since then???

Super Future Luther King Jr.

You Deserve It
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rose Town
Says breh, is it common to have wildfires in this area?

Not so much in Sonoma County heavy like that. It's almost always out in Lake County or Mendocino County etc (the cuts), the fact that it ravaged thru the biggest city in the North Bay overnight is just :wow:

at least one of my family members (plus his family 3 kids/wife) lost their house in this shyt and another who still don't know. :francis:

everyone in my family is alive though.

this shyt scary as fukk.

Blessings to your fam breh. Yeah a lot of my people have lost a lot, whether it was their home, vehicle, belongings, smh. shyt crazy. Where your fam stay at breh?

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not so much in Sonoma County heavy like that. It's almost always out in Lake County or Mendocino County etc (the cuts), the fact that it ravaged thru the biggest city in the North Bay overnight is just :wow:

Blessings to your fam breh. Yeah a lot of my people have lost a lot, whether it was their home, vehicle, belongings, smh. shyt crazy. Where your fam stay at breh?

got a bunch of fam in santa rosa. two my aunts and three of my cousins + their families all live out there. my aunts houses were safe and one of my cousins house is safe.

one for sure completely burned down and the other one we don't know because they ain't letting them back in the neighborhood to see the wreckage. from images i've seen though i doubt it's still standing.

also one of my aunts and two of my cousins work at the kaiser that had to be evacuated.

the rest of my family lives in vallejo... shyt would have been really bad if it hit there too. :picard: