RAGING WILDFIRES BURN in North Bay Area :smh: DEVASTATING losses expected | 40 Confirmed Dead :sad:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Educate me brehs, how do people die from this? Fires move a lost faster than I realize? No warnings? etc.. And this is an honest question.
a fire can level your entire neighborhood in just minutes.. plus the heavy smoke can knock you out before you react as well..

ask yourself this, if you looked out your window right now and saw a fire say 100 yards from your house, would you be able to pack everything important , make it into your car and away to safety in time ? Fire isnt like the movies slow moving like lava, it jumps (literally)

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
My guess is some, maybe most, are stupid idiots who don't take warning to the evacuation message. Or like the breh above said.

the evacuation process is a funny one... 50-70,000 people without power, but they want us to look at the county sheriff facebook for updates on evacuations. So unless your phone is charged, you cant look at facebook. No joke.

and they only update it every 3-5 hours, and sometimes they use maps (helpful) sometimes they use street names (west of this road and north of this road is evacuation) but fukk whati f you live on the block right over ? fukk your house ? its not that easy to predict evacuations + where the fire is going especially with wind