RAGING WILDFIRES BURN in North Bay Area :smh: DEVASTATING losses expected | 40 Confirmed Dead :sad:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Going to buy a mask ...I work in Concord and I got itchy throat...I can only imagine what it's like closer to the fires
Crazy how you can smell the smoke all the way in the East Bay. I cant imagine what it smells like closer to the places that are actually burning.

im 4 miles from the current fire (now 1 mile from the current evacuation line). It gets into the apartment pretty quick, the trick is run your air conditioner all day (PGE bill gonna be a bytch) and it cycles out the air.

I set my alarm every 1 hour sleeping today so every hour id wake up ready to go / check up dates just incase

all schools cancelled and are being used for shelters around here now that the fire is in Fairfield and over the hill from Napa. If the Fire jumps I-80 by the truck scales and goes towards the Budweiser plant area, unfortunately what we've seen before will be nothing compared to the aftermath after that :mjcry: that fire about to pump up on them hops and dry grass area like steroids :mjcry:

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
They haven’t been able to contain it. If both Northern California fires combine, then we are talking never seen before wildfire damage.

THIS IS A GODDAMN ECOLOGICAL DISASTER AS WELL. there were SO MANY bees when we were up there. All gone now... lots of wildlife affected by this.

Super Future Luther King Jr.

You Deserve It
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rose Town
They haven’t been able to contain it. If both Northern California fires combine, then we are talking never seen before wildfire damage.

THIS IS A GODDAMN ECOLOGICAL DISASTER AS WELL. there were SO MANY bees when we were up there. All gone now... lots of wildlife affected by this.

My wife is LITERALLY awaiting word hour by hour on what to do becuz we stay in DT Santa Rosa and we've been safe since it started (out of evac zone) but from the north and the east both fires can slowly creep towards us DT. And then it's OVER smh

ThisWorldAintRight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

Breh this shyt is really huge the more I think about it. Especially if they can't get it under control.

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Unfortunately, these fires are regular occurrences, but this one seems to be unusual. Is arson a possibility?
No this is never seen before stuff here. Winds got up to 50 miles an hour. It was like a storm except instead of rain it was fire AND IT KEEPS GROWING.

This shyt could get really bad

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Up to 600 missing :mindblown:
if you missing in a fire, the chances are its the other thing :mjcry:

They not talking about this on tv.

its not a known area like Houston or Miami, news gain nothing by talking about this. The media is a joke. Report what get them #'s not actually reporting news.

Its up to over 180,000 acres burned now in California... 21 dead, 600+ missing (missing in fire usually result in death :mjcry: )

all schools closed in north california all the way up to Oakland due to the bad air, stores closing early.

I live close to the fire, I havnt seen the sun in 3 days the smoke blocks any view further than say a mile or so

edit: they just updated it to 23 dead :mjcry:

they are preparing for 50 MPH winds tonight that will spread the fire even more :mjcry:

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
if you missing in a fire, the chances are its the other thing :mjcry:

its not a known area like Houston or Miami, news gain nothing by talking about this. The media is a joke. Report what get them #'s not actually reporting news.

Its up to over 180,000 acres burned now in California... 21 dead, 600+ missing (missing in fire usually result in death :mjcry: )

all schools closed in north california all the way up to Oakland due to the bad air, stores closing early.

I live close to the fire, I havnt seen the sun in 3 days the smoke blocks any view further than say a mile or so

edit: they just updated it to 23 dead :mjcry:

they are preparing for 50 MPH winds tonight that will spread the fire even more :mjcry:
I’m in Fresno and I’m barely hearing about this :wow:

I found out by seeing it on Univision :wow: