RAGING WILDFIRES BURN in North Bay Area :smh: DEVASTATING losses expected | 40 Confirmed Dead :sad:

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
The Oakland Coli-seum today. This is a fairly southern part of Oakland too, compared to up north, from which the fire is actually happening.
keGjcqFl.jpg

Super Future Luther King Jr.

You Deserve It
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rose Town
The Oakland Coli-seum today. This is a fairly southern part of Oakland too, compared to up north, from which the fire is actually happening.
keGjcqFl.jpg

Yeah mane my wife and daughter basically haven't left our apartment building for 3 days now cuz of the air quality for the little one smh. Luckily it's an enclosed building so she can run up and down the halls and play but people are going stir crazy...cuz if it looks like that down where you are breh imagine IN Santa Rosa smh

Super Future Luther King Jr.

You Deserve It
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rose Town
Stay with masks. Even in public fukk it

Facts. Especially for those with small children, they're the most vulnerable to this

But yeah brehs this shyt is really something else, everyone I've talked too says it's been like nothing they've ever seen or experienced....it's going to be so many days before we even start to grasp how much rebuilding will need to be done, it's like the hurricane came thru with no water but fire in its place. shyt is just surreal. I appreciate the brehs with the well wishes and you have my same, sincerely. Stay up. @Stir Fry appreciate you my G, you always been solid on here. I hope we can link in person one day and I can smoke you out, show you some 707 love. 100