Racist @ss Tweets During President Obama's DNC Speech..........:ufdup:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's because you're stupid. Those who lack intelligence are often offended by those who are smarter without even understanding why.

:childplease: Now you have an assesment on my intelligence, GTFOH. you smart dumb nikkas of the coli crack me up.

thoushallhustle

All Star
Daps
Neither of you caught the sarcasm, you're both stupid. Obama is "black" regardless of his white mother, and these tweets prove that. All you have to do is read through the "mixed people ain't black" thread to see my position. I'm just curious to see how all the folk who say that mixed people aren't black explain this.

:obama: isnt black idiot. Just because some racist honkey said so doesnt make it so. Honkeys dont have an authority or race determination ya know. Is he also a monkey because thats what they call him? :usure:

ThatTruth777

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:snoop:

man i swear, i'm gettin tired of people abusing the anonymity of the internet to say dumb shyt like it aint no thing and insulting people like they really about doing that shyt in real life. fools know they would get they ass whip talking that reckless

Nefflum nigga

Bred from insolence
Daps
Reppin
St.louis
:obama: isnt black idiot. Just because some racist honkey said so doesnt make it so. Honkeys dont have an authority or race determination ya know. Is he also a monkey because thats what they call him? :usure:

So i guess octaroon light bright skin n1ggaz aint black then...too many mixed n1ggaz in their family. Gave the skintone too much whiteness

obamas offspring aint black either then, cuz they got a half black father..?

We as a people should be passed the point of whether or not mixed n1ggaz are black or not. If they down for the cause, then respect their blackness. If they are ashamed of being black then hate their whiteness.

But its nothing more disgustin than us carryin on this willie lynch mindframe.

Mixed might not mean black globally but in america you's a n1gga

Stop confusin the mutts more than need be..

Gravity

Banned
Daps
Watch your tone with me, I've never disrespected you. You're another poster who doesn't even understand what race is. You like other ignorant posters, seem to think that race is some scientific or biologic classification. It's not, race is simply a social contruct. That means that race is nothing but a mechanism that society uses to place individual people in groups based on perceptions. So society does determine who is and who isn't black. Our society says that anybody who is visibly of African descent is black and it has always been that way. You sound like you think that being called black is a dis. Just because the white collective wants you to believe that black is inferior doesn't mean that you have to go for it.

You need love miss, it's a shame that you exude so much self hate.

:childplease: Now you have an assesment on my intelligence
Yes I do. You're an idiot which is why my intelligence infuriates you for reasons that even you don't understand. This is a discussion either participate or don't. Either way get off of my tip.

havoc00

Pro
Daps
Mark-Cuban-disbelief.gif

Last Dayze

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Moon Rocks in my Socks
Shut yo ignorant ass up:childplease:

:ufdup:

:umad:

the :devil: that run this country don't give a flyin fukk about your 85'er :cape::obama:,he's just a dark knight on the chessboard,a See Eye Ay trained asset,the reincarnation of Akhenaten is just destined to fall,he's the scapegoat for a crumbling empire..

you can commence with your canine and equestrian show now b and watch your binary tone with your superiors..

Klyk21

Hate is Rising, Love is Dying....
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Ga
I always use twitter for random searches to see what people are talking about. Like you can go on there right now and type "******" and it surprised me to see how many black people were using it in everyday speech. Can't seem to figure if it's intentional/fad/misspelling or what but check it for yourself.

Daps
sweety, dont ever challenge anything i post unless u know what the fucck ur talking about. and even if u do think you do, dont. do some reading u dumbass

:what: learn to construct a sentence before you try to tell someone off.

he's not black, and that little quote didn't prove him to be black.