Racist @ss Tweets During President Obama's DNC Speech..........:ufdup:

Heat

Daps
Reppin
Heart of the city
Cannot defend these idiots, these subhumans think talking about a mans looks is a factor in the political world, fukk them

Gravity

Banned
Daps
I'm not clueless about race relations in the US. I'm not currently living in the US, but I'm an American born and raised. The one drop rule IS racist. It was created to keep the white race "pure". Black blood is seen as a contaminant. Any drop of this black blood will contaminate the rest of the non-black blood and turn it black. That's whole idea behind it. You are ignorant if you think otherwise.
You are not only clueless, youre hardheaded. The one drop rule is only racist to people who subscribe to the belief that "black blood" is inferior, and that's your problem. You're one of these bi-racial people who want to run from being "black". You want to hang on to being white even tho the white collective rejects you and sees you as just another ******. You don't agree with the one drop rule because you think that you're a victim of it.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You are not only clueless, youre hardheaded. The one drop rule is only racist to people who subscribe to the belief that "black blood" is inferior, and that's your problem. You're one of these bi-racial people who want to run from being "black". You want to hang on to being white even tho the white collective rejects you and sees you as just another ******. You don't agree with the one drop rule because you think that you're a victim of it.

wow, can't believe you're trying to start back this circular topic

people dont agree with the one drop rule because it's inaccurate and a form of white supremacy. your whole "black genes are dominant" rhetoric doesn't hold true to real life - we've already been over this shyt.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
wow, can't believe you're trying to start back this circular topic

people dont agree with the one drop rule because it's inaccurate and a form of white supremacy. your whole "black genes are dominant" rhetoric doesn't hold true to real life - we've already been over this shyt.
Can't believe how hardheaded some of you are. Race isn't about genes, race is nothing but a social construct. How many times must that be said before it sinks in? Are you capable of fully understanding what that means? I don't think that you are.

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I dont know why people are surprised.....

my philosophy on white people is simple....until I know you I assume youre rascist....it makes it easier that way ....I aint got time to start tryin to differentiate between whos rascist and who isnt Im gonna lump em all in the same group....... people look at all the comments these cacs say on the internet thinking this shyt is brand new....this is the shyt they been saying for years when blacks aint around

For the record I got enough friends so I really dont care what some random white person thinks about me....Im not interested in trying to show them that racism is wrong

I dont care if a dude tattoos a swastika on his face and walks around in klan robes... as long as he doesnt disrespect me in any way,try to step to me,or try and make my life difficult its all good.....

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
Gravity got a point.......................and this thread kinda does prove it.

dallastexas

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cacs being cacs...

Not surprised, i automatically assume every honkey feels like this.

dont believe the hype
alot do but did you watch the DNC? it was beautiful seeing whites, blks, hispanics and etc all there for a common cause with nothing but love for one another.... it was great man

Ray Jesus

Pro
Daps
I don't think the monkey tweet was racist. Even if he looked the exact same but was white he'd still look like a monkey :steviej:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can't believe how hardheaded some of you are. Race isn't about genes, race is nothing but a social construct. How many times must that be said before it sinks in? Are you capable of fully understanding what that means? I don't think that you are.

STFU, Ol "I'm the smart nikka in the room" ass nikka. Your not even talking to me and your condescending tone is irking the shyt out of me.