Racist @ss Tweets During President Obama's DNC Speech..........:ufdup:

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:what: learn to construct a sentence before you try to tell someone off.

he's not black, and that little quote didn't prove him to be black.

:laugh: this coming from a high school dropout? listen, u fuccking c*nt. u dont deserve to be talking to me. so go sit in the corner somewhere until i call u.

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
:ufdup:

:umad:

the :devil: that run this country don't give a flyin fukk about your 85'er :cape::obama:,he's just a dark knight on the chessboard,a See Eye Ay trained asset,the reincarnation of Akhenaten is just destined to fall,he's the scapegoat for a crumbling empire..

you can commence with your canine and equestrian show now b and watch your binary tone with your superiors..
:clap: :laugh:
but seriously i don't think they'll mess with him...he plays by the "rules" so to speak unlike JFK. now if he were to go rouge and start talking reckless about Jerusalem and the Israeli state you'd see how quickly the Mossad would swoop in to "handle things". Barack knows better...so he's safe.

Last Dayze

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Moon Rocks in my Socks
:clap: :laugh:
but seriously i don't think they'll mess with him...he plays by the "rules" so to speak unlike JFK. now if he were to go rouge and start talking reckless about Jerusalem and the Israeli state you'd see how quickly the Mossad would swoop in to "handle things". Barack knows better...so he's safe.

tis naught really about what he says or does though,he's just a cog in a whirldwide agenda,WW3 is inevitable,and no matter what he represents on the surface cac's will place full blame on him when Iran goes after Israel,Middle Amerikkka already think he's a Muslim double agent..

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
I will watch fox news all day when Obreezy pulls that W.

Cacs are going to be pissed off as sh!t

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
tis naught really about what he says or does though,he's just a cog in a whirldwide agenda,WW3 is inevitable,and no matter what he represents on the surface cac's will place full blame on him when Iran goes after Israel,Middle Amerikkka already think he's a Muslim double agent..

so much knowledge being dropped :ohlawd: it's really sad because out of all the recent "Cogs" he the one who's heart is actually in the right direction. i respect him for that more than any of the others.

Last Dayze

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Moon Rocks in my Socks
so much knowledge being dropped :ohlawd: it's really sad because out of all the recent "Cogs" he the one who's heart is actually in the right direction. i respect him for that more than any of the others.

word,eye actually read both of his books,eye don't hate the dude per say,i just know the agenda/system he's been indoctrinated into,its a sad situation really cause he knows the deal about imperialism/history,his mentor in college was a Weatherman for god's sake,but in the end he was prolly trained to be one of those "for the people" types cause the illuminazi's knew that the Civil Rights movement generation would start giving birth to a more "diversified" america that was more liberalized so they needed someone more well rounded to pull more of the sheep in again..

and like i've mentioned before it may be slightly ignant to state but i'm still glad he was appointed so just for the simple fact that he pissed a lot of racist's off but at the same time eye don't put any faith in him..

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Neither of you caught the sarcasm, you're both stupid. Obama is "black" regardless of his white mother, and these tweets prove that. All you have to do is read through the "mixed people ain't black" thread to see my position. I'm just curious to see how all the folk who say that mixed people aren't black explain this.

Do you base everything off white peoples opinion?

Whites consider obama black because they see black blood as inferior

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Neither of you caught the sarcasm, you're both stupid. Obama is "black" regardless of his white mother, and these tweets prove that. All you have to do is read through the "mixed people ain't black" thread to see my position. I'm just curious to see how all the folk who say that mixed people aren't black explain this.

Do you base everything off white peoples opinion?

Whites consider obama black because they think hes tainted with black blood. Wht do we accept that irrational line of thinking?

thoushallhustle

All Star
Daps
So i guess octaroon light bright skin n1ggaz aint black then...too many mixed n1ggaz in their family. Gave the skintone too much whiteness

obamas offspring aint black either then, cuz they got a half black father..?

We as a people should be passed the point of whether or not mixed n1ggaz are black or not. If they down for the cause, then respect their blackness. If they are ashamed of being black then hate their whiteness.

But its nothing more disgustin than us carryin on this willie lynch mindframe.

Mixed might not mean black globally but in america you's a n1gga

Stop confusin the mutts more than need be..

Watch your tone with me, I've never disrespected you. You're another poster who doesn't even understand what race is. You like other ignorant posters, seem to think that race is some scientific or biologic classification. It's not, race is simply a social contruct. That means that race is nothing but a mechanism that society uses to place individual people in groups based on perceptions. So society does determine who is and who isn't black. Our society says that anybody who is visibly of African descent is black and it has always been that way. You sound like you think that being called black is a dis. Just because the white collective wants you to believe that black is inferior doesn't mean that you have to go for it.

You need love miss, it's a shame that you exude so much self hate.

look at these c00ns. yall wanna accept any ole body but NO they are not apart of MY race. im not pressed to treasure the white mans trash.And thats what they are the white mans TRASH. sounds like you have self hate. youre not as smart as you think you are if you cant grasp the simple concept that 1+1=2