Racist @ss Tweets During President Obama's DNC Speech..........:ufdup:

thoushallhustle

All Star
Daps
Actually honkeys got a lot of authority on racial determination. Seeing as how they imposed this retarded caste on the people to begin with.

maybe for kewns like you all, but i do not take what the white man says as gospel. its really sad that you do.

Nefflum nigga

Bred from insolence
Daps
Reppin
St.louis
look at these c00ns. yall wanna accept any ole body but NO they are not apart of MY race. im not pressed to treasure the white mans trash.And thats what they are the white mans TRASH. sounds like you have self hate. youre not as smart as you think you are if you cant grasp the simple concept that 1+1=2

H0e get yo raggedy rachett ass the fukk out here with that c00n shyt,
U still ducked the sh1t i said about octaroon light bright n1ggaz...do u consider them to be a part of our "race"? Cuz some of them n1ggaz look just like mixed n1ggaz. So they white man trash too tho right? So answer that instead callin a n1gga u'd throw that stankin box to a c00n.

bytch u post twerk videos on the net:rudy::whoo:

U got a fat ole ass by the way...:takedat: :steviej:

Now shut the fukk up and post another video of you shakin that ass U harpo from color purple lookin ass bytch

thoushallhustle

All Star
Daps
U still ducked the sh1t i said about octaroon light bright n1ggaz...do u consider them to be a part of our "race"? Cuz some of them n1ggaz look just like mixed n1ggaz. So they white man trash too tho right? So answer that instead callin a n1gga u'd throw that stankin box to a c00n.

Now shut the fukk up and post another video of you shakin that ass U harpo from color purple lookin ass bytch

no i didnt duck it ignored it cuz it was dumb. YEs if both your parents are black you are black. it has nothing to do with your looks. when trying to be smart goes wrong :pachaha:

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps

:dead:

gangreen

Top Notch
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn #byrdgang
People always said that George W. Bush looked like a Monkey

1694_bush_monkey.jpg

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
maybe for kewns like you all, but i do not take what the white man says as gospel. its really sad that you do.

meanwhile, you hook because your bottom of the economic totem pole

you probably have a retarded ass weave

and you have a cac in your av

:whoo: @ black women are too stupid to even recognize what white supremacy has done to them.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
Do you base everything off white peoples opinion?

Whites consider obama black because they think hes tainted with black blood. Wht do we accept that irrational line of thinking?
Look, the whole concept of race is based on the white man's opinion. Brothers in Africa don't call themselves "black". The term black is associated with the North American white collective's concept of race. Our society is controlled by white people and they have dictated how people are racially classified. In our society, anyone who is visibly of African descent is black whether you like it or not, whether they(mixed ppl) like it or not. It's been like this since slavery. I embrace anyone who is of African descent as my brother for the same reason that white people oppress anyone of African descent. We are all ******s to the white collective and we aren't going to eliminate white supremacy until all of us non-whites unite to some degree and fight together.

Seriously, the idea that mixes people aren't black is stupid and anybody who truly believes that is completely lost. If the tweets about the Pres don't prove to you that mixed people are black then nothing will.
look at these c00ns. yall wanna accept any ole body but NO they are not apart of MY race. im not pressed to treasure the white mans trash.And thats what they are the white mans TRASH. sounds like you have self hate. youre not as smart as you think you are if you cant grasp the simple concept that 1+1=2
The white collective says that anyone of African descent is trash miss. Why shun people who are victims of the same evil that youre a victim of? It's funny to see you acting all pro-black when I've seen you throw black men under the bus with no hesitation. I've seen you trash black men in favor of the white man, but I'm a c00n? You're waay too angry Thou.

screenname01

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

yeah, i know youre down for your race and everything :shaq2:, but didnt you say you prefer to sell puzzy to white men because black men wanna haggle (which in your case they rightfully should) over puzzy prices too much?

Family Man

Banned
Daps
yeah, i know youre down for your race and everything :shaq2:, but didnt you say you prefer to sell puzzy to white men because black men wanna haggle (which in your case they rightfully should) over puzzy prices too much?

Not only that..shorty admits to tossing CAC salad :gag:. I don't think y'all heard me...I said shorty be :eat: these CACkers asses man! :damn: