Racist Samoan goes IN on black people on National Television

Edub

Veteran
Daps
This is something I don't get. Why do people feel the need in order to be proud of who they are means that they have to tell someone else who isn't like them that they ain't shyt? I'm proud to be black but I don't feel the need to tell someone who isn't black that they are beneath me. Thats just being ignorant. It's all about respect at the end of the day. If someone hates me because I'm black, then I feel sorry for them and their ignorance. I'm proud that I don't have to stoop to that level to say that I'm proud of who I am by making someone else feel like shyt. That person that is hating already hurt. Makes no sense defeating somebody who has defeated themselves.
Right...the only reason to hate black people is for jealous purposes. If a black person wrongs u in some way that doesn't give license to hate the whole group...same thing vis a verse...first thing out of dudes mouth was "we don't have a b.e.t"..."we don't have a national month"...all pure hate. But this country wasn't built on the back of Polynesians ...it was built of the backs of black people. At this point the hate is a red flag to elementary thinkers(dumb ass/lames)...whatever the race (African, Latin, Arab, Polynesian, white, even black)

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Whites hate Blacks
Asians hate Blacks
Arabs hate Blacks
Hispanics for sure hate Blacks
Indians hate Blacks
Jews hate Blacks
Pakistanis hate Blacks
Samoans/Polynesians hate Blacks

It's crazy bruh
Blacks hate blacks too :troll:

1/2 Man 1/2 Hennessy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Daps
Reppin
Seattle
Seattle/Tacoma Samoans are coo wit the African American and East African communities. Only time there's beef is when its gang related. This dumpster is a sad ass c00n tho:scust:

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
I hope this guy nearly dies of something and is saved by a black doctor.