Racist Samoan goes IN on black people on National Television

Edub

Veteran
Daps
This is something I don't get. Why do people feel the need in order to be proud of who they are means that they have to tell someone else who isn't like them that they ain't shyt? I'm proud to be black but I don't feel the need to tell someone who isn't black that they are beneath me. Thats just being ignorant. It's all about respect at the end of the day. If someone hates me because I'm black, then I feel sorry for them and their ignorance. I'm proud that I don't have to stoop to that level to say that I'm proud of who I am by making someone else feel like shyt. That person that is hating already hurt. Makes no sense defeating somebody who has defeated themselves.
I agree....but clearly this Samoan and the hordes of racist other than blacks don't feel the same. But I'm not going to act like the hate they spew isn't clearly the resentment of a culture that has and is always taking the world by storm. So if like the Samoan they wanna be blunt with the hate, then as a black man I'm gonna be blunt about the reasons for the hate that they don't want to admit:yeshrug: