Racist Samoan goes IN on black people on National Television

scarlxrd

Underground
Supporter
Daps
I'm not even phased by his boring elementary school rhetoric and his "dey tuk ar jorbs" mindset. shyt almost feels staged how textbook his racism came off.

But Samoans are basically blacks, aren't they?
Most of them around Melanesia and Micronesia are, yes. Dude's mind is warped and fully indoctrinated.

MaxBundles

Veteran
Daps

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
Samoans around here generally dont like Blacks, its crazy.
Wrong. They generally don't like white ppl and they think black ppl all deal drugs. I was in Oahu for vacation once and got asked if I sold weed 3 times.....in a week......

They will fukk up white ppl and generally don't like main landers

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
Just like coli posters to focus on what the white folks are saying vs. The actual problem (this time it ain't even the white folks)........

The Samoan cat is the racist one, yet you got folks in here criticizing white folks who were disagreeing with the dude.
Coli logic is shyt sometimes

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
i remember seeing this

the way that brother got emotional though has never sit well with me :patrice:

do we not know how to intellectually combat or defuse these situations without becoming emotional (crying, fighting, shouting)?

just a question :yeshrug:

MajorVitaman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang (formerly Eastcoastnaga)
The way the white women said "but you're a minority yourself."

Basically means, "You're a nikka to me too, you know that right?" :mjpls:

"Samoans ain't nothing but SOME-MO' nikkas" - Paul Mooney...

If you look at their history the only reason they're light skinned today is because they've had their land invaded and raped by Europeans for hundreds of years... (Sound familiar).

Samoans pre 1492 were just as black as any west African, east African, native Americans, aboriginal australians, native Asians etc...

The samoans c00ning just don't know their history smh

Edub

Veteran
Daps
The most DOMINANT socially and culturally gets the most hate...we dope, we get hated on...makes sense to me:yeshrug:

Imagine if u were something other than black and your kids grow up and want to be something other than what you are...imagine your something other wife wants a bbc cuz her girlfriend had an experience and won't shut the fukk up bout it...imagine your husband keeps watching Nikki minaj Beyoncé and Rihanna videos so u gotta go out and take a pole dancing class and consider a butt lift to try and keep your marriage afloat...we are THAT SHYT out here...

If they ain't hatin' we doin' something wrong:ehh:

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The most DOMINANT socially and culturally gets the most hate...we dope, we get hated on...makes sense to me:yeshrug:

Imagine if u were something other than black and your kids grow up and want to be something other than what you are...imagine your something other wife wants a bbc cuz her girlfriend had an experience and won't shut the fukk up bout it...imagine your husband keeps watching Nikki minaj Beyoncé and Rihanna videos so u gotta go out and take a pole dancing class and consider a butt lift to try and keep your marriage afloat...we are THAT SHYT out here...

If they ain't hatin' we doin' something wrong:ehh:

This is something I don't get. Why do people feel the need in order to be proud of who they are means that they have to tell someone else who isn't like them that they ain't shyt? I'm proud to be black but I don't feel the need to tell someone who isn't black that they are beneath me. Thats just being ignorant. It's all about respect at the end of the day. If someone hates me because I'm black, then I feel sorry for them and their ignorance. I'm proud that I don't have to stoop to that level to say that I'm proud of who I am by making someone else feel like shyt. That person that is hating already hurt. Makes no sense defeating somebody who has defeated themselves.