Racist Samoan goes IN on black people on National Television

Westcoastnative

All Star
Daps
He's Samoan? I thought he was a Polynesian from New Zealand?

Anyways, I grew up in L.A. where there's a large Pacific Islander population and all the Samoans I've known I never had a problem with them. Samoans out here are pretty cool with blacks at least from my experience.

Moshe.

All Star
Daps
Like I give a damn what a Samoan thinks. He can step to the back of the, "I hate Blacks," line.

• Dap
Reactions: Dip

Misreeya

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Sudan/New Zealand.
This is bloody rich coming from a Samoan! :sas2: He needs to give that advice to his fellow Samoans in New Zealand. Once again i reserve my criticism of them.

Last edited:
Daps
442053-dwaynejohnson_aka_the_rock.jpg

Didn't he defend Hogan's racist remarks by saying "We've all talked trash" :sas2:

Gab

Banned
Supporter
Daps
i get on with samoans/pacific islanders real well, not sure wtf some of you cats are talking about in this thread, they consider themselves part of team black where im from

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
i get on with samoans/pacific islanders real well, not sure wtf some of you cats are talking about in this thread, they consider themselves part of team black where im from
Yea, this guy probbaly got knocked the fukk out, his sister or girlfriend got plowed. Theres something personal going on here. YOu can see it in his face.

Daps
Why do people always bring up BET and naacp? Those two things came from black people creating something for themselves when there were no others options
All races do that and we don't talk shyt about them. Everyone else can be separatist and it's just their "culture ". But when black people do it, we're whining and complaining when in actuality we're just making something out of nothing.