Racist Old Man Gets Rocked & Thrown Off Bus After Calling 2 Men Ni**ers

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
You know I'm right though

If someone who happens to be black is caught about to rape someone daughter and he catches her and beats his ass and call him the n word in the process

Who's the bad guy to you...does it mean the guy is racist and he despises black people or is that something that triggered in his head out of hatred for the person at the moment

Again you MUST be white....

There is absolutely ZERO correlation to a black guy raping someone with a drunk Cac on a bus yelling the word ******. If you look at the footage there's clearly enough of it to see that the black men hadn't called him cracker, honkey, or any other racial epithet, had they been arguing or not. HE yelled the word ****** and therefore HE got his ass beat (not even as harshly as he deserved)

Again I don't expect white people to understand the ramifications of their usage of the word. You as a race have convinced yourselves that you have properly made amends for all the tyranny that you have imposed upon (and CONTINUE to impose) upon the Black race. You also try to reason your behavior with such questions as "Well if Blacks can call THEMSELVES ******, then why can't we?" and such drivel.

Kid McNamara

'97 Mike Bibby
Daps
Reppin
Freshman Year
I'm against violence but he deserved it.

I bet that CAC will think twice before yelling ****** again.

Really, how you figure? He continued yelling ****** after getting hit. As the bus was pulling off he was yelling ******.

Dude threw like 10 shots toward a static target and connected on like 2 and y'all are celebrating like this some sort of victory for racial equality. What kind of shameful shyt is this?
:snoop:

Again, nigs quick to let a white man walk away after being called ****** but if a black dude wears the wrong color...
:violent::violent::bustback::bustback:

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Really, how you figure? He continued yelling ****** after getting hit. As the bus was pulling off he was yelling ******.

Dude threw like 10 shots toward a static target and connected on like 2 and y'all are celebrating like this some sort of victory for racial equality. What kind of shameful shyt is this?
:snoop:

Again, nigs quick to let a white man walk away after being called ****** but if a black dude wears the wrong color...
:violent::violent::bustback::bustback:
This.

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989

tumblr_mek5w7nbpL1ra4tnt.gif

Job well done! :salute:

HarlemUSA

Lightbringer and Azor Ahai
Supporter
Daps
He lives to fight another day.:manny: No dead bodies.

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
Again you MUST be white....

There is absolutely ZERO correlation to a black guy raping someone with a drunk Cac on a bus yelling the word ******. If you look at the footage there's clearly enough of it to see that the black men hadn't called him cracker, honkey, or any other racial epithet, had they been arguing or not. HE yelled the word ****** and therefore HE got his ass beat (not even as harshly as he deserved)

Again I don't expect white people to understand the ramifications of their usage of the word. You as a race have convinced yourselves that you have properly made amends for all the tyranny that you have imposed upon (and CONTINUE to impose) upon the Black race. You also try to reason your behavior with such questions as "Well if Blacks can call THEMSELVES ******, then why can't we?" and such drivel.

he isnt white he is a really gay looking hispanic.

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
He took them hot potatoes and kept ******in,even when getting that uncle Phil treatment..He wouldnt die #cacroach

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
lol at him gripping the pole

nikka had a pearl harbor flashback for a second

"I got you ******s"

no you didnt you're 70 and ride the bus fakkit, go change your adult diaper raymond