Racist Old Man Gets Rocked & Thrown Off Bus After Calling 2 Men Ni**ers

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm against violence but he deserved it.

I bet that CAC will think twice before yelling ****** again.

He said it like 6 more times and them shook b*stards didn't hop off the bus and stomp him into the pavement.

nikka couldnt even drop an old man:why:

I'm gonna blame it on not having a father and not being athletic. These kids probably want to rap like Wayne. At least when kids played basketball or football they were somewhat athletic and could do something.

:wow:

:dead::deadrose::deadmanny:

:russ:

That was awesome

Awesome for the white man he might go do the shyt again tonight. Others may repeat it around the nation because there was no consequence or repercussion for his actions. He got away scott free

He ate those love taps though.

Them shyts were scooby snacks

Yall do know not every fight leaves someone knocked out on the ground right :comeon:

he got punched a few times and pretty hard, he'll feel those the next morning or in a few hours
:wtf:

they should of laid old man out and dragged his unconscious body off the bus, he got off light
even more proof that nikkas is gettin soft...perfect opportunity to dog walk a racist cac and this is what's delivered smh

What's fukked up is if this was 2 nikkas goin at it. Someone woulda caught a two piece combo and some rib shots for the walk home. This whole video just seemed tame to me. I should be happy though right we kept our composure we could have ripped his head off instead we gave a couple thumps verbally expressed our disapproval and sent him on his way.

This......this truly is a new day

bradbury

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Him being drunk means nothing, because when people are drunk they speak their real mind. I never give a drunk a pass when he starts saying shyt like that.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
they took it easy on that cracka..
after the video stopped you should have still
heard his screams echo through your computer.
a0yqua.jpg

Ikwa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Old man was still shouting ****** after being thrown off :laff:

"HEY ******! I got you" :deadrose:

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
It's funny how they did no damage on a white man but if it was a black dude they would've beat him to death.

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
they took it easy on that cracka..
after the video stopped you should have still
heard his screams echo through your computer.
a0yqua.jpg
:birdman: That's the problem. Had it been a black dude, somebody would of had a attempted murder charge. This is a L for black people. They would rather beat their own senseless but let a racist white man get off easy.

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
he took those hits really well...

so let me get this straight...he says the N word and this makes him the automatic bad guy?

none of us know the story or how it started

but they hit him with some weak ass shots that couldn't even drop a 70 yr old man?

pussies