Racist Old Man Gets Rocked & Thrown Off Bus After Calling 2 Men Ni**ers

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm against violence but he deserved it.

I bet that CAC will think twice before yelling ****** again.

I doubt he learned anything. Only one cure for his sickness.

Kobes Two Jerseys

8 or 24 best player of the era
Daps
Reppin
Fistful of jewels
This might be an unpopular opinion, but that old man beat them. He called them ****** to their faces, gets sucker punched, and doesn't even go down. Those Black dudes lost. For real, how do you sucker punch an old ass dude, and he doesn't even go down?

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Ay, y'all passive aggressive nikkas can have a seat. This isn't shyt that I like to see, but it is. Let me explain. We're in a day in age where that type of shyt is just unacceptable. It just is. You know what the fukk you can say to another man's face. You know what the fukk is expected. We turned the other cheek before. We don't need to do that shyt now. We earned that equality and the ability to not have to suffer from that shyt. A foot has to be put down eventually.

Hope that old fukk eats a dikk and dies :pacspit:

Kobes Two Jerseys

8 or 24 best player of the era
Daps
Reppin
Fistful of jewels
Ay, y'all passive aggressive nikkas can have a seat. This isn't shyt that I like to see, but it is. Let me explain. We're in a day in age where that type of shyt is just unacceptable. It just is. You know what the fukk you can say to another man's face. You know what the fukk is expected. We turned the other cheek before. We don't need to do that shyt now. We earned that equality and the ability to not have to suffer from that shyt. A foot has to be put down eventually.

Hope that old fukk eats a dikk and dies :pacspit:

You should be hoping those two dudes are somewhere lifting weights and working on how to throw a proper punch. They couldn't drop an old ass man with a sucker punch. Thats pretty damn bad. But then again, this is Generation Sissy.

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
I have seen teenagers put down grown ass men yet TWO grown men can't take out a withered old cac :why:

Mr.Black

An Honest Man
Daps
yall soft ass nikkas cant even drop an old ass cac with 1 fukking foot in the grave?

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
he took those hits really well...

so let me get this straight...he says the N word and this makes him the automatic bad guy?

none of us know the story or how it started

but they hit him with some weak ass shots that couldn't even drop a 70 yr old man?

pussies

Goddamn right. Neg rep pending for even asking such a stupid question

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Goddamn right. Neg rep pending for even asking such a stupid question

Can't they both be bad guys ...none of us know how this started

Yet if the other guys called him a cracker or a saltine it wouldn't matter then i bet

:rudy:

People say the worst they can when they are about to go at each other

Its just fukking words stop with this one word being the automatic word that means your hitler

You know now if your in a fight and you say the word fakkit then people are gonna call you a bigot when in that moment the last thing your thinking about is having hatred towards a group of people...its hatred towards the person causing you the anguish at the moment

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Can't they both be bad guys ...none of us know how this started

Yet if the other guys called him a cracker or a saltine it wouldn't matter then i bet

:rudy:

People say the worst they can when they are about to go at each other

Its just fukking words stop with this one word being the automatic word that means your hitler

You know now if your in a fight and you say the word fakkit then people are gonna call you a bigot when in that moment the last thing your thinking about is having hatred towards a group of people...its hatred towards the person causing you the anguish at the moment

You must be white

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
You must be white

You know I'm right though

If someone who happens to be black is caught about to rape someone daughter and he catches her and beats his ass and call him the n word in the process

Who's the bad guy to you...does it mean the guy is racist and he despises black people or is that something that triggered in his head out of hatred for the person at the moment

ROBEEZYKILLA

the coli soulja
Daps
Reppin
dallas,tx
like others posters said, i expect a k.o., but the cac still got off the bus talking shyt in their face :what:

:snoop: