Racist Old Man Gets Rocked & Thrown Off Bus After Calling 2 Men Ni**ers

JahBuhLun

Graphic Alchemist
Daps
it's just a word and not that serious, dunno why people are so emotional over words

It has more so to do with the history of the word and what it has meant for centuries.

1. Taking people from their homeland against their will.
  2. African Diaspora
  3. Slave Trading
  4. "Seasoning of african slaves"
  5. Slavery from 1619 to 1865
  6. The raping of the African and African American slaves
  7. The Killing and lynching of slaves as well as freed Blacks
  8. Jim Crow laws
  9. Segregation
  10. The bombing and burning of Black Wall Street in Tulsa
  11. The killing of MLK and Malcolm X
  12. Crack and the drug laws associated with it.
  13. Racial profiling
  14. Rodney King
  15. Cops killing innocent Blacks
  16. The disrespect they show our President and his wife
  17. The whole "rappers say it all the time" weak azz excuse

The list can be longer but I hope you will understand the point.

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Dred was throwing some fake 80s wrestling type punches...looked like a slo motion clip from an old coliseum home video like it was a work he barely even grazing old man with those fukkn fake ass forearm punches...

Type of dude to get mad and punch some glass with his forearm...
To get mad and not be able to knock down an old fart is just embarrasing...

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
Black dudes should be lynched. Weak ass negroes. I would of stomped that old cac till he turned into a pile of mush.

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
I thought that first punch had hit is homie lol, but after two punches that racist dude was still standing...he must be one of them war era racist dudes

Just like bruddas

Supporter
Daps
Black dudes should be lynched. Weak ass negroes. I would of stomped that old cac till he turned into a pile of mush.

and get locked up?:snoop:

Gotta understand the court system was made to protect people like him. fukk around and get a all white jury and lock you up and throw away the key

Klyk21

Hate is Rising, Love is Dying....
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Ga
That Cac wasn't all that old. You can tell the brothas kind of held back, they should've went to to WORK on that cracker...

But applaud them anyway for teaching that cac that you can't go around the throwing the ****** epitaph without consequence:salute:
:patrice:

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
and get locked up?:snoop:

Gotta understand the court system was made to protect people like him. fukk around and get a all white jury and lock you up and throw away the key

Yes my nikka if thats what you have to do...do it. That punch should have at least knocked the cac out lol

Just like bruddas

Supporter
Daps
Yes my nikka if thats what you have to do...do it. That punch should have at least knocked the cac out lol

Man listen, Im not saying that I dont agree but you gotta look at the large picture. Its not worth it, long as he doesnt put his hands on you then fukk it let him talk. Cause its no point in ruining your life for ignorance. You get locked up, they gonna throw the book at you, you get out, good luck finding a job, cant support ya fam, next thing you know you right back in the system the racist dude done made bank cause he sued where the heck he got beaten up at.

Somethings are worth fighting for but thrashing a old ignorant man isnt worth even the spit out your mouth.