Racist nyc asians at it again this time protesting the mayors new plan to desegregate nyc schools

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
And not only Asians are adept at cheating...

A lot of Asians that come here are highly educated over...similar to Africans...

And highly educated people produce highly educated kids...

Asian Americans have innate advantages when it comes to education...they are a high income, high education population.

Danktoker94

The Dude
Supporter
Daps
I’m sorry, but it’s unfair to try to make me read this, dear. You’re gonna have to break this into sentences, paragraphs- something.

You had me until number 3, mama. Who do you think the teachers would be recommending? Also the state tests are too easy. They should only measure the bare minimum.
You goin on ignore now

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
Anyone that believes a single test should have this much of an impact on someone's life is a clown. In every other aspect of life it comes down to multiple factors to suceed. If Asians are as advanced as they tell themselves this should be light work.

The reality is, these schools aren't that important in the grand scheme of things. Only a small minority of even Asians go to them. Most Asians just go to the regular high schools, many of which also have advanced programs or whatever.

And there are so many high schools that are mixed white, black, Latino, Asian. I don't think there are really any zoned schools that have a lot of Asians, but no Latinos

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
And not only Asians are adept at cheating...

A lot of Asians that come here are highly educated over...similar to Africans...

And highly educated people produce highly educated kids...

Asian Americans have innate advantages when it comes to education...they are a high income, high education population.

Asians have the highest poverty rate in NYC, at 27%. I'm not sure about the education of the parents, but I doubt all those people who work at Chinese restaurants are well educated

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
this is common sense and everyone should do it. It's not cheating :mjlol:

Africans students are taught to prep for exams using old tests and papers :dead:

I know they cheat a lot though but this isn't cheating... As someone who has studied with and bested Asian students I know they aren't smarter but claiming they don't work harder is a lie. In reality if everyone is putting in the same effort they would quickly fall from the top. They are not smarter than they just work harder than. Y'all can dispute that if you want but reality isn't in question.

:what:

That's cheating...

Sharing old test material and old papers is cheating...if a current student at an institution gets caught sharing that shyt...they can get kicked out of school...

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
Asians have the highest poverty rate in NYC, at 27%. I'm not sure about the education of the parents, but I doubt all those people who work at Chinese restaurants are well educated

I ain't talking about the South Asians...those from Cambodia and etc...or the Vietnamese or Laotians

They are the poor and uneducated Asians that tend to be refugees

I am talking about Koreans, Japanese, Indians and Chinese...they Rolls-Royce of Asians if you will...

NYC Warrior

Dat ole real sh*t
Daps
Reppin
BX
I'm getting tired of these big mouth cat, rat and dog eaters.

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
I ain't talking about the South Asians...those from Cambodia and etc...or the Vietnamese

They are the poor and uneducated Asians that tend to be refugees

I am talking about Koreans, Japanese and Chinese...they Rolls-Royce of Asians if you will...

There are a lot of poor Chinese in NYC.

NYC doesn't really have a lot of Southeast Asians like Laotians and Cambodians, it's mostly Chinese/Korean and South Asians (Indian subcontinent).

45% of the students at Stuyvesant High School (one of the high schools mentioned in the OP, which is majority Asian) are poor enough to qualify for free/reduced school lunch

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
:what:

That's cheating...

Sharing old test material and old papers is cheating...if a current student at an institution gets caught sharing that shyt...they can get kicked out of school...
no its not. teaching assistants even gave us old tests/exams as well as did some of my own profs. I don't know why you brehs are acting like an old test and someones personal written assignment is the same thing.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
The thread is about standardized tests, so I dont know how you brought me into the woods to talk middle management. Those technical gigs that you keep talking about, pay you a salary high enough for you to pay a real poor smart person to help you do your job for you, at the very least tutor you.
so basically you gon pretend you don't understand anything after all you insinuated is gained from "cheating" . Engineers and doctors don't get to pretend on the job after cheating their way through testing... The point was that there's not a lot of room for the fake it till they make it crowd in most technical and professional fields.. I was merely pointing out the flaws in your argument. T

let's not go back n fourth breh. you expect the world to play fair and prep work is cheating not hard work. carry on with that mode of thinking.

laughslikebig

Banned
Daps
They’re right

They build to be isolated and have there own, of course they gonna defend it. As they should. It’s not “racist” we need that same mentality.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
The world were if you told your professor what you were doing they would not say "great idea", they would reprimand you. The fact you have to hide what you are doing should be enough to tell you that you are doing something that isnt allowed because it is cheating.
false
old tests and exams were not disallowed as study aides

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Apparently Asian Americans are the only kids who cheat on tests. Everybody else does it fair and square

I wouldnt say that but the news has had lots of stories of the rampant cheating in Asian schools and universities. I saw some shameless shyt when I was in college. They're probably afraid their scams will be revealed if other communities move in.