O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Wow, I'm actually heading to Hawaii next week. Seems like I might see some f#ckery out there :ehh:

Sounds like colonizer problems to me :yeshrug:

I've never heard of any black people have any similar experiences with Native Hawaiians. If anything, they get treated like family by natives. Because the Native Hawaiians understand that they're victims of white supremacy just like blacks are here in the mainland. Not to mention, some Hawaiians understand a past connection to African ancestry, so they're on game.

Me and the natives going to be hitting colonizers with the :mjpls: on Waikiki Beach

Peace
You're a damn lie:heh:

They attack black people too, just not as often. And Ive seen it with my own eyes..

If you pretty low key then they're least likely to fukk with you if youre black or if you rolling with a bunch of people. But they'll try to sucker punch you with the quickness

A lot of white people come off as arrogant and entitled and if you do that out there you better be ready to box.

They can be cool and treat you like fam if they like you though. They don't particularly care about whites and a lot of the times the white people hang at all the touristy spots... Not on the backstreets where the real clubs and shyt is.

They try to jump people all the time out there and police are shady af.

Tried to jump me once in the club, seen a black dude get sucker punched because he had a bunch of local chicks with him (he wasnt even hurt... More like disbelief. He went after the local dude but dude ran like a bytch), had one chick who didn't want to go to local spots with me because she was afraid of what people will say or try to do, seen one white boy get hemmed up by a group of cats and me and my nikka just sat back and watched, etc., thats just off the top of my head. And they very jealous if you get a lot of bytches or a lot of attention from bytches. Local bouncers quick to kick you out and try to fukk you up in the process if you not local (remnber the NFL player that got hit with a bottle for probowl? That was because of me lol)

Etc.

Last edited:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Youre a damn lie:heh:

They attack black people too, just not as often. And Ive seen it with my own eyes

If you pretty low key then theyre least likely to fukk with you if youre black or if you rolling with a bunch of people. They'll try to sucker punch you with the quickness

A lot of white people come off as arrogant and entitled and if you do that out there you better be ready to box.

They can be cool and treat you like fam if they like you though. They don't particularly care about whites and a lot of the times the white people hang at all the touristy spots... Not on the backstreets where the real clubs and shyt is.

They try to jump people all the time out there and police are shady af
You gotta be a certain kind of lame to get put on blast like that as a black guy imo. I mean, you gotta be doing all the dumb, disrespectful shyt (which isn't that rare :francis:). Roll up to a local spot, more than 3 deep trying to flex or look like you're too cool to talk to anyone. Be disrespectful to a woman or overly aggressive (all these families deep as fukk and the whole bloodline will stomp you out). Go around flashing money. All the typical jackass shyt that'd get you fukked up anywhere else in your own community.

9 times out of 10, if you were raised right and didn't come out to live a lie - you're gonna be straight and someone locals will throw you a beer. But you're dead ass right.... if people don't like how you come off and decide to jump you, the cops will show up and give the locals the benefit of the doubt every single fukking time lol. "Looks like the Haole slipped, uso :troll:"

But god help you if you decide to openly talk shyt about UH football or BJ Penn

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
You gotta be a certain kind of lame to get put on blast like that as a black guy imo. I mean, you gotta be doing all the dumb, disrespectful shyt (which isn't that rare :francis:). Roll up to a local spot, more than 3 deep trying to flex or look like you're too cool to talk to anyone. Be disrespectful to a woman or overly aggressive (all these families deep as fukk and the whole bloodline will stomp you out). Go around flashing money. All the typical jackass shyt that'd get you fukked up anywhere else in your own community.

9 times out of 10, if you were raised right and didn't come out to live a lie - you're gonna be straight and someone locals will throw you a beer. But you're dead ass right.... if people don't like how you come off and decide to jump you, the cops will show up and give the locals the benefit of the doubt every single fukking time lol. "Looks like the Haole slipped, uso :troll:"

But god help you if you decide to openly talk shyt about UH football or BJ Penn
I agree mostly.

I rarely got fukked with. I edited my above posts of some examples, but they werent really trying to jump me. Club was closing and I was leaning on a balcony and this local cat came up talking to me. We were having a chill convo until like 4 of his nikkas pulled up asking was he good and if there was a problem.

I looked at them like :rudy: and dude I was talking too just said "nah he cool"

But sometimes I did that flexing shyt but usually I was chill. Used to go out alone a lot, knew a lot of local bartenders, local bouncers, local druggies lol.

But yeah, if you having too good of a time or being disrespectful better be ready to bang brah

But I know for sure I wont do the shyt out here that I used to do out there

Fandroid

Banned
Daps
Get fukked basically.

That's my issue with the locals anti-us stance at times. I understand never getting the opportunity to fight - we basically showed up outside their leader's home with a group of soldiers and called the fight.

However, had the US not claimed Hawaii who else in the Pacific would've claimed that ass? Imperial Japan, China, even the French would've had much more fukked up plans for this place outside of just military installation + tourist spot. Hawaii would've been absolutely castrated.

So like... they can blame America, but mainland Americans aren't the reason these corrupt politicians would rather focus on kickbacks for their homies over putting air conditioners in classrooms so kids ain't having heat strokes every month.

The military really brainwashed your c00n ass mind.

Use that same logic for genociding the native Americans or enslaving Africans.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
The military really brainwashed your c00n ass mind.

Use that same logic for genociding the native Americans or enslaving Africans.
The first thing to understanding different cultures is not generalizing them.

Africa or Africans, either way you cut it - that's a massive group you're putting into a quaint label. Hawaiians are actually extremely small in number. And any knowledge about the history of the Pacific spells how out Hawaii would've ended up had the US not been around. Imperial Japan would've done far, far worse to Hawaiians. You can't compare Hawaiians to the Native Americans either because there was no huge slaughter. These guys never got to fight at all. Their queen was basically held hostage until their subjugation was completely. It wasn't bloodless, but it was FAR from the slaughters that occurred in the US' past and further still from what could've happened had another power in the Pacific laid claim first.

Micronesians got fukked up tho :picard:
I agree mostly.

I rarely got fukked with. I edited my above posts of some examples, but they werent really trying to jump me. Club was closing and I was leaning on a balcony and this local cat came up talking to me. We were having a chill convo until like 4 of his nikkas pulled up asking was he good and if there was a problem.

I looked at them like :rudy: and dude I was talking too just said "nah he cool"

But sometimes I did that flexing shyt but usually I was chill. Used to go out alone a lot, knew a lot of local bartenders, local bouncers, local druggies lol.

But yeah, if you having too good of a time or being disrespectful better be ready to bang brah

But I know for sure I wont do the shyt out here that I used to do out there
I used to get into fights all the time until I came out here.... my best friend was local born and raised so he put me on with everyone I needed to know.

Dude pretty much put me on game with a lot of these spots. If you ain't welcome at a spot, it might not even be about you :yeshrug: just say its all good, leave, and try the place again later during the week.

Also, everyone is on some MMA shyt out here too. And they roll deep as fukk. Its just not worth it. Even if you win the fight you're almost guaranteed to not make it back to your car. And for the next month a third of the island will have you on the hit list.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
"S-SOCIAL JUSTICE WARRIORS!!!! Why can't liberals stop brainwashing everyone with this political correctnessness! They weren't doing anything with Hawaii when we got there:mindblown:"
We took over Hawaii so Japan couldn't from
my understanding.

Japanese were worse at the time. I think they took over guam and were chopping the locals heads off or some shyt before the US took it from them as well (Guam is a US territory)

Its funny because the tourist shyt actually does hurt them more than it helps. I call them locals because most of the actual Hawaiians are either gone or mixed in with a bunch of other shyt like white/spanish/samoan/asian/Tongan/etc.,

Actual Hawaiians are almost extinct due to that.

So yeah, they dont care for whites. They'll be cool but if you white you better stay in white ass areas unless you cool like that (some are cool tho).

They LOVE fukking them whitegirls though, thats like a delicasy to them:skip:

But they HATE if you fukking a local girl... Especially if shes samoan. But they got some bad chicks over there:wow:

Best vagina I ever had was a local black/white/spanish/japanese chick:wow:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
The first thing to understanding different cultures is not generalizing them.

Africa or Africans, either way you cut it - that's a massive group you're putting into a quaint label. Hawaiians are actually extremely small in number. And any knowledge about the history of the Pacific spells how out Hawaii would've ended up had the US not been around. Imperial Japan would've done far, far worse to Hawaiians. You can't compare Hawaiians to the Native Americans either because there was no huge slaughter. These guys never got to fight at all. Their queen was basically held hostage until their subjugation was completely. It wasn't bloodless, but it was FAR from the slaughters that occurred in the US' past and further still from what could've happened had another power in the Pacific laid claim first.

Micronesians got fukked up tho :picard:

I used to get into fights all the time until I came out here.... my best friend was local born and raised so he put me on with everyone I needed to know.

Dude pretty much put me on game with a lot of these spots. If you ain't welcome at a spot, it might not even be about you :yeshrug: just say its all good, leave, and try the place again later during the week.

Also, everyone is on some MMA shyt out here too. And they roll deep as fukk. Its just not worth it. Even if you win the fight you're almost guaranteed to not make it back to your car. And for the next month a third of the island will have you on the hit list.
Yeah, you know what youre talking about.

Japan wouldve probably beheaded every male on that island.

And I rarely got into fights but I was cool with a lot of locals as well. We probably went to the same spots because where I went usually, it wasn't for tourists :skip:

And everyone is on that MMA shyt. I boxed and a lot of people knew it. I knew a lot of boxers and MMA guys on the island.

But as soon as they start drinking they try to get out of pocket and fight even if they boys:camby:. Had one drunk homie who always trying to fight steal off on my other drunk homie then apologize afterwards:camby:

And they just as bad or worse than white boys with that MMA shyt and "black fighters are cocky" shyt.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
We took over Hawaii so Japan couldn't from
my understanding.

Japanese were worse at the time. I think they took over guam and were chopping the locals heads off or some shyt before the US took it from them as well (Guam is a US territory)

Its funny because the tourist shyt actually does hurt them more than it helps. I call them locals because most of the actual Hawaiians are either gone or mixed in with a bunch of other shyt like white/spanish/samoan/asian/Tongan/etc.,

Actual Hawaiians are almost extinct due to that.

So yeah, they dont care for whites. They'll be cool but if you white you better stay in white ass areas unless you cool like that (some are cool tho).

They LOVE fukking them whitegirls though, thats like a delicasy to them:skip:

But they HATE if you fukking a local girl... Especially if shes samoan. But they got some bad chicks over there:wow:

Best vagina I ever had was a local black/white/spanish/japanese chick:wow:
Breh these Samoan girls be walking around bowlegged and bad as fukk :dahell: they stay with a dusty bum on their side, tellin them they ain't shyt too

The white girls... depends. Its hit or miss I think. I think local guys just like them because white girls are thirsty as fukk for everyone (that ain't a white guy) out here. If you're in shape and "like to go hiking" you're gonna smash.

They will hate day and night if you got a bad local girl though. Its blatant as fukk and pure. So pure I couldn't even be mad. If someone came to my island and took my dreamgirl I'd be sprinkling crack in my car too :noah:

Hawaii got some of the baddest mixes. Damn shame almost everyone out here is broke as fukk and ain't goin on. I might've had to settle down :wow:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Exactly let's not spin this....

They HATE the whites for their Arrogance in dominating them economically

But at the end of the day if Hawaiians had to choose the last thing they would want to do is align themselves with OUR BLACK AZZES

NOBODY WANTS TO BE LIKE US....

We have nothing to offer

Whites WEALTH still will suppress all this Angst amongst the yellow natives of Hawaii

If you wanna go to WAR they better get their money right ...

And Hawaiians are in no position to secede much less antagonize American White folks

They Betta sit they AZZES down and keep patronizing the tourists...
Yeah they've been talking secession since the first time I moved there almost 10 years ago.

The ride around with "Defend Hawaii" bumper stickers but them nikkas not going NOWHERE.

with as much money the military and tourism pumps into that island they would be fukked if they tried that. Not to mention its the closest island in the pacific and the US does not want it to be taken over by a rivaling country which would put America in general in a fukked up situation...

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Breh these Samoan girls be walking around bowlegged and bad as fukk :dahell: they stay with a dusty bum on their side, tellin them they ain't shyt too

The white girls... depends. Its hit or miss I think. I think local guys just like them because white girls are thirsty as fukk for everyone (that ain't a white guy) out here. If you're in shape and "like to go hiking" you're gonna smash.

They will hate day and night if you got a bad local girl though. Its blatant as fukk and pure. So pure I couldn't even be mad. If someone came to my island and took my dreamgirl I'd be sprinkling crack in my car too :noah:

Hawaii got some of the baddest mixes. Damn shame almost everyone out here is broke as fukk and ain't goin on. I might've had to settle down :wow:
Man you telling me...:snoop:

It be the dustiest, board shorts wearing nikka on they arm whipping they ass and talking shyt about them but they be scared af to leave.

Like I said about that one chick who was scared to go certain places with me. She was Samoan/Tongan... Straight BAD. We were dating but she eventually moved to the big island and got seeded up by a cat that stays in & out of hawaii jail. :snoop:

But yes... If you got a bad local chick you better have hands because that hate gonna come at you like a missile. They gonna do and say some shady shyt.

And Nah my local homie who was in the military STAYED thirsting over white bytches. All of them, he even married one. Cheated on her with another white chick, tried to fukk our white coworker (and was mad when he found out she let me hit:mjlol:) etc.

Maybe it was just him but from what I thought, locals stayed fukking with white girls. I think they just liked to fukk them as like a revenge fetish type shyt but would settle with another local chick.. Especially samoan cats.

Im actually thinking about going back. I still talk to a chick out there and she wants to try a relationship (she got her own business though, making about 10 racks a month) but that aint shyt out there. shyt is expensive as fukk and its very common to see 4-5 people slumming it up in some old shytty house or families having roommates.

peppe

Superstar
Daps
Negro, you're in the military. Of course they hated your ass

I was in Maui and got nothing but love. Ive been twice now and loved it both times.

they don't want to hear ya breh, all they hear are a few experiences from people who never been there or stories online or threw a friend that hawaii is racist.

Yeah a few experiences makes a whole country racist against black people.

Just another place where nikkas shouldn't go on holiday right

It's gotten so bad the only place nikkas are allowed to visit on the coli is africa.

Last edited:

ELESDEE616

Nikkas snitch on the coli like they name is Kobe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kobe snitched on Shaq
Had a friend who went to Hawaii, she said the natives absolutely hates whites. Every white I've talked to from Hawaii is always pissed. :russ:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Maui was very cool and chill in the tourist spots.

Maui is like one of the chillest islands though. They still don't care for white people there too much it's just less populated and more chill than Oahu