Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
when I visited Hawaii in 2001 everyone was very friendly. i didn't experience any racism. women hollered and smiled at me so much I felt like a celebrity. it was amazing. then I came back to the mainland and got treated like a 3rd class citizen all over again. White people never let you forget wassup. so no...they don't get my sympathy in Hawaii's case.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
its disingenuous to say that they don't like all japanese because there's the families that were directly put in camps by the US military during WWII and they're seen as solid contributors to the community now.
the natives mostly had a problem with the trend of Asians using hawaii to have anchor babies.

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
There's tension with black people there also,

Theres a instagram guy
http://instagram.com/supervillain909
I follow who said he moved to Hawaii and he saw a sign that said ****** written on it a week in. It's in one of his old posts, I don't wanna look for it.

And he was called a ****** by some dude he got in argument with at the supermarket.

Here's a another video about black racism in Hawaii

Hate white people but take a page from their blueprint, fukk Hawaiians :hhh:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
the natives mostly had a problem with the trend of Asians using hawaii to have anchor babies.
Eh... I can somewhat agree with that.

The issue with that logic is that Hawaii JUST passed their anti-human trafficking law less than a year ago. They've always known that Oahu was a massive human trafficking hub, they never did shyt about it because of various profitable reasons. If you run a farm with some illegal immigrants doing the dirty work and they have kids, you really can't blame your slave labor and have the moral high ground.

The line stepping is how Japanese/Chinese investors come out here, buy tons of land and property, and just tell the state to fukk off right after. Its money that leaves the community and never comes back.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Eh... I can somewhat agree with that.

The issue with that logic is that Hawaii JUST passed their anti-human trafficking law less than a year ago. They've always known that Oahu was a massive human trafficking hub, they never did shyt about it because of various profitable reasons. If you run a farm with some illegal immigrants doing the dirty work and they have kids, you really can't blame your slave labor and have the moral high ground.

The line stepping is how Japanese/Chinese investors come out here, buy tons of land and property, and just tell the state to fukk off right after. Its money that leaves the community and never comes back.
I doubt the natives were behind the human trafficking shyt, but I agree.

Also the Chinese and Japanese tend to be very xenophobic and hard to live among. It's crazy how they have the audacity to go over there and do all that shyt when it's damn near impossible for a non Japanese person to do the same over there.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I doubt the natives were behind the human trafficking shyt, but I agree.

Also the Chinese and Japanese tend to be very xenophobic and hard to live among. It's crazy how they have the audacity to go over there and do all that shyt when it's damn near impossible for a non Japanese person to do the same over there.
Its a mixed bag, I'm not putting all of that on local owned farms vs the ones that are owned by offshore corporations - but I will aim the enabling factors squarely at the largely homegrown police forces, immigration attorneys, and dock/shipping sectors. Those aren't just locally staffed, but heavily unionized.

There was a clear fukk not given.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
how those tears taste beloved?

i need the sodium this week....mmmm
tumblr_static_whiteracism.jpg

abb.jpg

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
I lived in Kapolei
And our neighbors were Filipino they legit would talk about how much they hated crackas every time I seen them
They would even talk about killing they asses

They even had some incidents where they caught some white dudes slipping leaving senor frogs and Damm near beat them to death