⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Been twice. They were nice to my black ass.

They don't fukk with white people though. I had a native Hawaiian come up to me in on a beach full of white people asking me to watch her shyt because she don't trust them...She was so fukking fine!!

Anyway they really don't fukk with white people and I don't blame them.
Yep that's another thing my cousin mentioned, moral distrust. She was like even the poorest Hawaiian will damn near clutch their bag when a white person comes by b/c they consider them to be dishonorable thieves. Lmao! I can't. The irony is orgasmic!

m0rninggl0ry

All Star
Daps

Go to Dole Plantation
You must eat at Sushi Spot on Moanalua Rd in Aiea THE BEST SUSHI EVER
Shop at the Ala Moana Mall
If you are into hiking, hike at the
Aiea Loop Trail
Must go to Beaches:
Kailua Beach, North Shore (sunset is amazing ):mjcry: & Sandy Beach ( be careful, its sandy af and the tide is high)

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
Aloha fukkery.....

4IohL5O.gif

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Last time I went to Hawaii I remember one day I was walking to a beach. As I was about to enter the entrance I saw an old white couple angrily exiting. As I got closer to them I could see the wife looked like she was about to cry. The husband was mad. When he saw me he said "you might want to choose another beach." At first I didn't know what he was talking about, then he said "there are hooligans on the shore..."
:gucci:

So I said thanks for the warning and entered the beach. Immediately saw a group of Hawaiians near the shore. I see a mixture of half brolic, half morbidly obese dudes just randomly standing around the shore, like they're guarding shyt or awaiting a challenge. Like that breh in Predator
zbBLd3t.jpg

I decide to just walk along the shore, and I walk towards them. I give them a nod and one (obese Hawaiian) said "hey brother. How are you. You from around here?" I said nah I'm from Detroit and I shook brehs hand, gave the other guys a nod, and kept on walking. As I shook brehs hand I happened to glance back to the entrance of the beach, and I saw that old white guy staring at the entire scene like
tumblr_n6kp7mKnr41saykaxo2_r1_400.gif

:mjlol:

can't say ALL Hawaiians fukk with us, but the ones I ran into were cool

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
You gotta be fukking kidding me!?!?

Imagine being an African anywhere, including Hawaii, in the world.
Truth! But I gotta give props to Hawaiians because they are not c00ning and trying to gain acceptance to white people. if this is true. Black people stay doing that shyt in America. Catering to white privilege. Surprising that Hawaiians don't do this though. Since Asians or descendant of Asians are typically white washed.

Crude Abolitionist

End Slavery
Supporter
Daps
Last time I went to Hawaii I remember one day I was walking to a beach. As I was about to enter the entrance I saw an old white couple angrily exiting. As I got closer to them I could see the wife looked like she was about to cry. The husband was mad. When he saw me he said "you might want to choose another beach." At first I didn't know what he was talking about, then he said "there are hooligans on the shore..."

So I said thanks for the warning and entered the beach. Immediately saw a group of Hawaiians near the shore. I see a mixture of half brolic, half morbidly obese dudes just randomly standing around the shore, like they're guarding shyt or awaiting a challenge. Like that breh in Predator
zbBLd3t.jpg

I decide to just walk along the shore, and I walk towards them. I give them a nod and one (obese Hawaiian) said "hey brother. How are you. You from around here?" I said nah I'm from Detroit and I shook brehs hand, gave the other guys a nod, and kept on walking. As I shook brehs hand I happened to glance back to the entrance of the beach, and I saw that old white guy staring at the entire scene like

This shyt gave me life!! Its true!!

I had no problems.

Felt so comfortable. Going back is a must at this point.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
I lived In Hawaii for 4 years and the hate is all true. They hate white people and especially hate the Japanese.

I really can't blame them considering the natives are very poor and stay in the poor areas while white people and asians own most of their shyt.

White people tested nukes on islands, they taught us that in school. A lot of justified hostility among the natives.

Start @16:08

Bro, peep the 3rd round from this Hawaiian battle rapper Osna. He breaks down the racism/struggles/history of native Hawaiians

:wow:

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps

zbBLd3t.jpg

Pictures-GIFs-Jason-Momoa-Laughing.gif

Pictures-GIFs-Jason-Momoa-Laughing.gif