Rachel Nichols removed from NBA Finals sidelines, replaced by Malika Andrews

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
1. She's related to Diane Sawyer.

2. She has Klutch connections hence who she was having the conversation with.

3. She's a high level woman employee at the company hence why she gets the high profile gigs and kept doing so even after the incident.

4. They were worried that she'd sue and didn't want to take the chances of pissing her off. That would explain the no punishment as they had to have known that the story was eventually going to leak out. They obviously don't care anyways or else they would have been met Taylor's asking price to rectify the situation.

Contract negotiations at ESPN usually don't come to the last minute like this one.
Jason Whitlock said he talks to the same dude and I know he not on the Klutch payroll so I'm not sure 2 means much.

KnowledgeDropper

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Manhattan
I’ve barely followed this story but ESPN will do all they can to keep both at this point. Nichols has friends across the NBA and ESPN needs to show it supports black talent. They will make it work, they have to

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
You stupid as fukk. CP3 is pro black as hell. nikka the same way in all his interviews. Talmbout his energy was off.:wrist:
Define "pro black as hell" :jbhmm:

Dude was off code on that interview, I dont care what ur qualifications for "pro black as hell" mean.

Tha_Mac

and this is Life As Tha Mac
Daps
He was supposedly off code in that interview:mjlol:.... and yet you present zero evidence. Talmbout his energy was off. Shut yo silly ass up.

People talking about the injury thing but when I watched it live after the game I thought CP3 got a little snappy when Malika mentioned he was waving to his family in the crowd but CP3 kinda snapped at her with a stank face letting her know it was Ariza he was waving at. I thought :ehh: that was a little odd by CP3, and I'm just now seeing that obviously other people noticed CP3 especially after a comfortable win in Game 1 of the NBA Finals was a little aggy.

pimpineasy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yeah, people get wrapped up into these overblown ass narratives and start acting irrationally and reacting to shyt that’s not there…it’s like these overly emotional Karens screaming damn near in tears at school board meetings

:damn: we demand that you stop teaching our 4th graders critical race theory IMMEDIATELY :damn:

whole time it’s nowhere in the curriculum…and these simple cac bytches have just been gassed via right wing media and random shyt they’ve read on the internet into believing it’s the biggest issue of their lifetime
Social media algorithms have rewired us to be perpetually searching for something to be enraged about. I think social media is what the asteroid was to the dinosaurs.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
So they done banished her like she Steele :manny:

Nahhh they brought her back on air yesterday, but had Wilbon and Barnes with her. Exactly, what Chris said they should have done (Wilbon) don’t know why ESPN didn’t think about it at first. Especially since he’s one of her mentors and lives in the Phoenix area sometimes.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Nah I'm reading more than words here, his energy was all the way off with her. He knew what he was doing, he knew what that moment meant for her yet he went out of his way to make that interview difficult.

Like I said, cant get on code for shyt. It ain't just CP0, alot of these "black athletes" have been acting funny when it comes to this situation. Its fukking weird

you reading his energy wrong or looking into something that isn’t there

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
He's obviously aware of it and I'm sure that he's pissed that it's taking attention away from the Finals. If you listen to Silver, he was pissed about it as well. Also, don't forget the fact that the white dude involved in the situation is involved with the organization that CP3 is President of, so I'm sure that he's dealing with the fallout of that.

It's surprising that CP3 hasn't even been mentioned and caught a stray from it.
Chris Paul being in the finals is taking attention away from the finals. :hubie: