R-Truth in The Judgment Day : storyline of 2024 ?

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I’ve warned up to this shyt. Truth vs JD was good lol

As long as he’s not talking about stealing TV’s and shyt, I’m cool with this side mission up til rumble at least

I'm wondering if Punk beats Rollins to get his title win at WrestleMania but then Priest cashes in on Punk to ignite a Priest/JD feud with Punk headed into the Summer months.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
I'm wondering if Punk beats Rollins to get his title win at WrestleMania but then Priest cashes in on Punk to ignite a Priest/JD feud with Punk headed into the Summer months.

Breh the easiest way to book Priests cash in would be Priest and Finn losing the tag belts at like EC or rumble due to a miscommunication that causes a post match scuffle with Finn and Priest finally coming to blows (they’ve been building to that for a while)

Priest cashes in later in the night on a vulnerable Seth. It looks like Priest is taking it.. Finn costs him. Judgement Day officially turns on him, whoops his ass. He’s now out of the group/no longer tag champ. They feud and wrestle at mania. Priest wins, effectively starting his solo face run.

Hire me Hunter!

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Breh the easiest way to book Priests cash in would be Priest and Finn losing the tag belts at like EC or rumble due to a miscommunication that causes a post match scuffle with Finn and Priest finally coming to blows (they’ve been building to that for a while)

Priest cashes in later in the night on a vulnerable Seth. It looks like Priest is taking it.. Finn costs him. Judgement Day officially turns on him, whoops his ass. He’s now out of the group/no longer tag champ. They feud and wrestle at mania. Priest wins, effectively starting his solo face run.

Hire me Hunter!

You think Rollins carries the title through WrestleMania and beats Punk in the process?

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
You think Rollins carries the title through WrestleMania and beats Punk in the process?
Nope. I think they really put the title on Punks bum ass.

Especially with the likelihood that Roman is indeed winning yet again. One of the titles has to change hands, and Seth has had a good run despite what the message boards will tell you. Time to wrap it up tho

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Nope. I think they really put the title on Punks bum ass.

Especially with the likelihood that Roman is indeed winning yet again. One of the titles has to change hands, and Seth has had a good run despite what the message boards will tell you. Time to wrap it up tho

Breh.... come on :pachaha:

They gonna have Cody lose two years in a row? I'd laugh my ass off at that shyt lol...

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Breh.... come on :pachaha:

They gonna have Cody lose two years in a row? I'd laugh my ass off at that shyt lol...

Get ready to laugh man. That nikka not losing that title anytime soon

:dead:

Cody really wanna remix Dusty’s career with that can’t win the big one shyt. He even tried it in AEW basically banning himself from ever touching that title

shyt sucks but this is our reality :ufdup: