R-Truth in The Judgment Day : storyline of 2024 ?

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
I’m not feeling what they’re doing. Not to be that guy, but one week he has white frosting all over his face, next week he’s telling JD he got the plug on stolen tv’s

These are literally racist tropes and nobody has a problem with it. I’m so confused

Truth is that guy but this is starting to feel like a Chappelle show situation where it’s like are they laughing with him or at him?

What's the context beyond the picture at the top?

ADK

Cleaner, I got this.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
I don’t think anyone is convincing Truth to act this way, that’s just him. I’m glad to see him back. He def giving the creed brothers the alley oop next week for the tag titles

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
I don’t think anyone is convincing Truth to act this way, that’s just him. I’m glad to see him back. He def giving the creed brothers the alley oop next week for the tag titles
I don't think being convinced to do something is a requirement for your behavior to be characterized as c00ning.

Dylmatic

All Star
Daps
Reppin
France
When you think about it the inclusion of Truth in the group could lead to something pretty unique in pro wrestling : a mixed stable composed of faces and heels. Priest is corpsing in every segment with Truth and Balor is laughing is ass off in the background.
I say let them welcome R-Truth in the group and hang out with him resulting in an organic face turn for Balor and Priest while Rhea, Dominik and JD stay heels.
But don't split the group altogether, they're still united but they just get different reactions from the crowd and aren't aligned the same way.

Leonard Washington

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A little town called none ya got damn bidness
When you think about it the inclusion of Truth in the group could lead to something pretty unique in pro wrestling : a mixed stable composed of faces and heels. Priest is corpsing in every segment with Truth and Balor is laughing is ass off in the background.
I say let them welcome R-Truth in the group and hang out with him resulting in an organic face turn for Balor and Priest while Rhea, Dominik and JD stay heels.
But don't split the group altogether, they're still united but they just get different reactions from the crowd and aren't aligned the same way.
:ehh: that would be different